149 BWV points for rent @$17/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brand new to this so excuse my naïveté. Looking to take our son for his first trip on his birthday. Dates would be 5/1/2020-5/5/2020. Boardwalk would be ideal. My son will turn 7 on 5/1 and there would be 3 of us total.

Last edited:

Brand new to this so excuse my naïveté. Looking to take our son for his first trip on his birthday. Dates would be 5/1/2020-5/5/2020. Boardwalk would be ideal. My son will turn 7 on 5/1 and there would be 3 of us total.
The dates requested for a Deluxe Studio at Boardwalk is showing there is no availability. The dates can be put on a waitlist which means the reservation will go through once the dates open up. A deluxe studio with a standard view is 76 vacation points, a deluxe studio with a boardwalk or garden/pool view is 91 vacation points.
If you would like I can place on of these options on waitlist for a month or so to see if the dates open up. When the dates open up Disney will send me an email confirmation then we can proceed with the booking process. I will send you the reservation confirmation and prepare the Rental Agreement. Terms are 20% of the total rental due at the time the reservation is confirmed and 80% of the total rental due 60 days from the check in date. Payments made via PayPal.
Let me know if you would like one of the room selections above on waitlist. thanks

I have 315 points to rent @ $17 per point. Must be used by July 31, 2020. Home resort is Boardwalk .
If interested, please provide me with the following information in order to check your request:

-resort preference
-room type (studio, one bedroom etc)
-preferred view
-number in your party
-ages of children in your party

I have rented points in the past and have many references. I secure reservations with a Rental Agreement and accept PayPal friends and family.
We are interested in staying at Boardwalk, or any hotel with a studio that sleeps 5 on March 4-10. If you have any early March dates available we would be open for another date. We have 3 adults and 2 children Ages 4 and 2. Thank you!!

We are interested in staying at Boardwalk, or any hotel with a studio that sleeps 5 on March 4-10. If you have any early March dates available we would be open for another date. We have 3 adults and 2 children Ages 4 and 2. Thank you!!
There are several resort options however all of your dates are not available for any of the resorts . The vacation points vary depending on the resort. For instance, if your preference is Boardwalk, the standard view for the six nights is 94 points (@$17/nt=$1,598), the boardwalk view is 114 points (@$17/nt=$1,938). The reservation can be put on a waitlist in the hopes that the dates open up. This may take a month or two. Once the dates open up disney will send me an email confirming the reservation. At that point, the Rental Agreement will be prepared and emailed to you for review, execution and payment.
I tried to send you a Private Message (PM) which is the conversation system, but you are new to the disboards. The following link will instruct you how to get 10 posts
https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/ in order to have access to the PM system and highly recommend. Thanks

Last edited:

I’m looking for any dates between Dec 29 and Jan 5 for 5 ppl. Any resort is fine...looking for most economical options. Thanks!

Looking for a stay at the BLT next May. Check in Sunday, May 17, 2020, check out Friday, May 22. Two bedroom dedicated. Whatever view is available. Standard is preferred. Total points needed is 215. Thanks.

I am new so I can't PM.

-resort preference: BLT, Or polynesian or BW
-room type (studio, one bedroom etc) studio or one bedroom
-preferred view: Theme park, then preferred
-number in your party 4
-ages of children in your party: two adults, one 1yr, one 2yr

Thank you

I have 315 points to rent @ $17 per point. Must be used by July 31, 2020. Home resort is Boardwalk .
If interested, please provide me with the following information in order to check your request:

-resort preference
-room type (studio, one bedroom etc)
-preferred view
-number in your party
-ages of children in your party

I have rented points in the past and have many references. I secure reservations with a Rental Agreement and accept PayPal friends and family.
Is this available? Looking for 2 studios at boardwalk on March 4th to March 8th 2020. For 6 adults and 2 children. Children are 12 and 2. Thank you!

The dates requested for a Deluxe Studio at Boardwalk is showing there is no availability. The dates can be put on a waitlist which means the reservation will go through once the dates open up. A deluxe studio with a standard view is 76 vacation points, a deluxe studio with a boardwalk or garden/pool view is 91 vacation points.
If you would like I can place on of these options on waitlist for a month or so to see if the dates open up. When the dates open up Disney will send me an email confirmation then we can proceed with the booking process. I will send you the reservation confirmation and prepare the Rental Agreement. Terms are 20% of the total rental due at the time the reservation is confirmed and 80% of the total rental due 60 days from the check in date. Payments made via PayPal.
Let me know if you would like one of the room selections above on waitlist. thanks
Thank you! Again, sorry for being so green here. Please do put us on a wait list.

Looking for a stay at the BLT next May. Check in Sunday, May 17, 2020, check out Friday, May 22. Two bedroom dedicated. Whatever view is available. Standard is preferred. Total points needed is 215. Thanks.
The 2 bedroom with a standard view is not available for the dates requested. There is a 2 bedroom lock off villa with a lake view and a 2 bedroom lake view available both are 240 points. Let me know if you would like me to reserve. Thanks

Thank you! Again, sorry for being so green here. Please do put us on a wait list.
Which view Standard for 76 points or Boardwalk for 91 points? PM me your information names of all parties traveling, home address, cell number, email address, ages of any children traveling in your party. If you are unable to PM than follow this link on how to get 10 posts to use the conversation system. thanks
https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter