32 Week Pregnant Chick at Disney - will I make it? PTR

coneygoil

Mouseketeer
Hi everybody! I'm Nina, and I am 31 weeks pregnant with me and my husband's first child!

DSCN2150.jpg

This will be my 26th trip to WDW! My folks brought me for my 1st birthday in 1983, and I plan on bringing my little girl to WDW for her 1st birthday as well. :goodvibes Here's a little info on our trip:

Dates: November 28-December 3
Yeah, less than a couple weeks from now. :hyper:

Resort: Pop Century
This will be our 5th stay at Pop. It is our second "home" resort. Riverside will always be #1! We stayed at Riverside last April. It was the first time in 4 years.

Cast of Characters
Image0345.jpg

Front to back:
My Dad, 52
My Mom, 52
Me, 28
Sandy, 50 - best friend's mom
Alicia, 26 - best friend

More to come! :dance3:

How did the trip go? I will be 29 weeks when we go in May. Let me know who you felt. Were you able to keep up with everyone like normal?

I'm curious how it went too. I'm expecting also and want to go mid-March will be 31 weeks then. DH doesn't think I'll want to go, but I say given the option of now or waiting till baby is older (preferably 2.5 years old) I want to go.

I'm in! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip.

Congrats on your pregnancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter