33 days and a wakeup until we depart for WDW!

Martinvols

Mouseketeer
We will be at Disney from May 19-28 and will try to get in as much as possible before the Memorial day weekend crowds. What is the expectation for May 19-28? Any things happening that we should not miss? We are just waiting now. During the next couple of weeks, we need to get our Disney Magical Express linked to our reservation. We have all of our ADR's confirmed. Everything is a go. The only thing now is just last minute / last month planning. I am crossing my fingers that Disney will have Star Wars weekends on a limited basis Memorial Day weekend ---- you never know, sometimes Disney has a surprise or two! Thanks and Go Vols!

Don't forget to stop the mail, pack the kitchen sink and have a great time!

:darth: May the Force:chewy: be with you! :yoda:

As for the Vols, they represented the SEC and TN quite well this year! Esp those Lady Vols!~:jumping1:

Many Mickey Magical Wishes to you and yours! Happy Packing!

~DW:3dglasses

We go for the Flower Show, and enjoy the Flower Power Concerts at Epcot! This year we will be there this coming weekend!!! I'm planning for a longer trip next year!
Bobbi:daisy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter