33 OKW Points for rent for $13.50 per point. Expire 31 July 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuePrincess

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
I have 33 OKW points that expire on 31 July 2020. These can not be transferred. I have additional 46 points that don't expire this year that can be combined for a bigger reservation at $15 per point. Serious inquiries only please. I take PayPal (and other payment options) and can do a contract if desired.

Last edited:

Charysjoy

Earning My Ears
What is the plan if (heaven forbid!) the reservation is cancelled by Disney because of the shut down?

SuePrincess

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Disney now extending use of expired points by 6 months if reservations cancelled due to C-19 so could rebook up until new expiration.

Last edited:
  • SuePrincess

Earning My Ears
    DVC Gold
    I’m interested, do you still have availability?
    looking for studio room June 4 to June 7
    Lots of studios available from 43 points total and up. All but Beach Club and Riviera (which is available but I can't book with these points). What would you like to do?

YulieG

Earning My Ears
    I saw AK had a value studio for 32pt
    Trying to stay under 500
    Do you see any open?

• mtannir

Earning My Ears
    Hi! I'd be very interested in renting points for Boulder Ridge Villas or Copper Creek for the night of 6/29/2020. If it's available. If not I still would be interested in points for around that date I just have to discuss with my husband when and where he would want to stay!

SuePrincess

Earning My Ears
    DVC Gold
    Hi! I'd be very interested in renting points for Boulder Ridge Villas or Copper Creek for the night of 6/29/2020. If it's available. If not I still would be interested in points for around that date I just have to discuss with my husband when and where he would want to stay!
    There are no studios for that night but there are 1 BRs, 2BRs, Cabin, 3BR

csjordan

Yearning for the Ears
    Hello,

I PM'd you. I am looking for one night, 7/31/20, 4 adults. Willing to consider any resort. Prefer a studio.

Thanks,
    Carole

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS