33 OKW Points for rent for $13.50 per point. Expire 31 July 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuePrincess

Earning My Ears
I have 33 OKW points that expire on 31 July 2020. These can not be transferred. I have additional 46 points that don't expire this year that can be combined for a bigger reservation at $15 per point. Serious inquiries only please. I take PayPal (and other payment options) and can do a contract if desired.

Last edited:
What is the plan if (heaven forbid!) the reservation is cancelled by Disney because of the shut down?

Disney now extending use of expired points by 6 months if reservations cancelled due to C-19 so could rebook up until new expiration.

Last edited:

I’m interested, do you still have availability?
looking for studio room June 4 to June 7
Lots of studios available from 43 points total and up. All but Beach Club and Riviera (which is available but I can't book with these points). What would you like to do?

I saw AK had a value studio for 32pt
Trying to stay under 500
Do you see any open?

Hi! I'd be very interested in renting points for Boulder Ridge Villas or Copper Creek for the night of 6/29/2020. If it's available. If not I still would be interested in points for around that date I just have to discuss with my husband when and where he would want to stay!

Hi! I'd be very interested in renting points for Boulder Ridge Villas or Copper Creek for the night of 6/29/2020. If it's available. If not I still would be interested in points for around that date I just have to discuss with my husband when and where he would want to stay!
There are no studios for that night but there are 1 BRs, 2BRs, Cabin, 3BR

Hello,

I PM'd you. I am looking for one night, 7/31/20, 4 adults. Willing to consider any resort. Prefer a studio.

Thanks,
Carole

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!