340 BLT and 300 CCV Points For Rent $17

Status
Not open for further replies.

franbot

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
Hello.

Was wondering if you had still POLY points available and if there was availability for four nights from either 8/25 or 8/27.

Thank you.
In a studio, SSR is available for 4 nights. If you are open to a 1 BR, BLT, OKW, AKV, BRV are also available.

ibdavidpark

Earning My Ears
Thanks for the response.

Can I ask what the point totals would be for the BLT and AKV rooms?

Also, would you be able to book BCV during those dates?

Thank you.

franbot

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
Thanks for the response.

Can I ask what the point totals would be for the BLT and AKV rooms?

Also, would you be able to book BCV during those dates?

Thank you.
BLT is 156 and is for 8/27 for 4 nights. AKV has savanna view for 4 nights on 8/25 for 136 and standard view on 8/26 for 112 points. BWV is also available on 8/25 in garden/pool view for 140 points. BCV is not available other than 1 single night on 8/29.

• Trs5257

Earning My Ears
    Is there any availability August 15 - August 18? Preferred in a Studio but open to other options.

franbot

Mouseketeer
    DVC Gold
    No studios available, sorry. There is a 1 bedroom preferred at SSR for 112 points and a 2 bedroom standard for 118 points.

LyseBri23

Earning My Ears
    Hi! Any studios that fit 5 or 1 bedrooms available 8/22 and 8/23? Thank you very much for checking.

• jaqsdad

Keep Moving Forward
    I'm looking for a studio for one night - 8/31 to 9/1. AKL is preferred. If that is not available, Boardwalk or Saratoga Springs

Thanks for the help.

Jhinks822

Earning My Ears
    We have points for rent that must be used for check out by 9/1/19. We are asking $13 per point. They can be used at any DVC resort based on availability.
    Looking for something 8/16-8/19. Let me know if there is any availability and the total amount and any other details.Highly interested thank you

• cmanuli

Mouseketeer
    Are there any points remaining? And are they transferable? Meaning not banked

Jayeso

Earning My Ears
    Hello, very interested in these points. Looking for any studio (preferably Poly or MK area) August 23-26. Thank you!!!

franbot

Mouseketeer
    DVC Gold
    No studios available, sorry. Although BLT does have a studio August 25-27

Blairrico31

Earning My Ears
    We have points for rent that must be used for check out by 9/1/19. We are asking $13 per point. They can be used at any DVC resort based on availability.
    Looking for 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom preferably any AKV but will take what other DVC villas available. 8/28-8/31 will to take what everyday within those dates you have. I can resort hop if needed

franbot

Mouseketeer
    DVC Gold
    Looking for 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom preferably any AKV but will take what other DVC villas available. 8/28-8/31 will to take what everyday within those dates you have. I can resort hop if needed
    Hello, there is a standard view and savanna view 1 bedroom available at Kidani Village for your dates and there is a savanna view 2 bedroom available.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS