360 Disney Games?

rogerlover

Mouseketeer
We all know how great Epic Mickey is for the Wii & Kingdom Hearts for the PS, but is there any halfway decent disney based games for the XBOX360?

Nothing I've seen or heard of. Which is unfortunate. I can imagine Kingdom Keepers would be one VERY interesting video game on the 360 platform.

I'm about halfway through the game, and for a movie based game it's actually not too bad. I mean it's what you'd expect, an extremely linear game with a few upgrade options, and leveling. It actually does have Ryan Reynolds doing the voice work which is a plus. It's def better than the Sega games like Iron Man and Thor. Graphics aren't great but nothing to complain about. It seems like an easy 1000, which is honestly the only reason I'm playing it.

There are a few that are fun...

Disneyland Kinect is fun, though if you're going for gamerscore, it's tedious. It's fun to just mess around and explore. The confirmed sequel will be coming sometime next year and it's stated it will allow for a controller as well, though no word on which park or parks it will cover. Rumor has it that it'll be EPCOT.

There's a new Pixar Kinect game that's getting decent reviews, though I haven't played it yet. I'm waiting for the inevitable price drop.

As far as other games, Toy Story 3 is surprisingly fun for both kids and adults, with moderately easy achievements. Bolt is also moderately entertaining with a very easy achievements. Both are $10-$20, so very appropriately priced.

Disney Universe is quite popular, but I'm not a fan. It's pretty, but overly long and very tedious. A sequel has been confirmed for this title too.

I love Disney Universe and own it. I think it is a pretty good Disney game.

I've heard a lot of good things about Disney Universe, although I've never played it myself.
My recommendation is Brave, I just finished playing it and now my boyfriend and I are cooping the game on its hardest difficulty (Brave). If you intend to see the movie I would do so first, because the game will give away a lot of hints and spoilers within the first few minutes!

Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two is going to be released on multiple platforms, including XBOX 360.

It comes out 11/18/12.

I'm pretty psyched! The only reason I ever even used my family's Wii was to play Epic Mickey, and I really really hate the Wii. I'm glad I'll have an "epic" Disney game to play now!

Late to the game here, however just picked up Kinect Disneyland Adventures for $9.99 on Amazon. Fun game! Annnnd I'm tired. Haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter