360 OKW Points - $15 PP CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fratthouse

DIS Veteran
I have 360 OKW points that are available for reservations beginning 2.1.19. Cost is $15 per point. Points are not available for transfer.

I can book reservations at OKW 11 months out, or at any available resort at 7 months out.

I have been renting points for several years and can provide references. I'm also happy to answer any questions you have.

Thanks!

Is there an availability for a studio at Grand Californian between 10th and 14th March? Or any individual nights?
Thanks

Hi there, looking to book a studio at AKL Jambo June 1-8. The guy I have rented points from the past 5 years doesn't have points until August! Can you help? :-)

Hi there, looking to book a studio at AKL Jambo June 1-8. The guy I have rented points from the past 5 years doesn't have points until August! Can you help? :-)

Hi! Unfortunately there isn't availability for your dates at AKL. The only resort that has full availability that week is SSR. BRV is available for 6.4 - 6.8 if you are interested in doing a split stay. AKL is only available for the night of 6.5 that week.

Let me know if you're interested in SSR or a split stay with SSR / BRV - or if you have any flexibility in your dates and I'll see what we can find! Thanks!

Hi! Unfortunately there isn't availability for your dates at AKL. The only resort that has full availability that week is SSR. BRV is available for 6.4 - 6.8 if you are interested in doing a split stay. AKL is only available for the night of 6.5 that week.

Let me know if you're interested in SSR or a split stay with SSR / BRV - or if you have any flexibility in your dates and I'll see what we can find! Thanks!

Hello again! Yes definitely interested in the split stay with SSR/BRV!!! Thanks for finding that. Love Wilderness lodge! Thank you!!

Hello again! Yes definitely interested in the split stay with SSR/BRV!!! Thanks for finding that. Love Wilderness lodge! Thank you!!

Great! It would be a total of 111 pts:
SSR 6.1 - 6.4 - 43 pts
BRV 6.4 - 6.8 - 68 pts

PM me if you'd like to move forward! Thanks!

Great! It would be a total of 111 pts:
SSR 6.1 - 6.4 - 43 pts
BRV 6.4 - 6.8 - 68 pts

PM me if you'd like to move forward! Thanks!
I had to create a new page because I can’t remember the password to my old account. I don’t think I can pm you because I don’t have enough posts.

I had to create a new page because I can’t remember the password to my old account. I don’t think I can pm you because I don’t have enough posts.

Ok - unfortunately the guidelines are pretty strict about not sharing personal info except through the PM system, so I'm not allowed to share any contact info outside of that. This thread here explains how to quickly get enough posts so that you can send PM messages:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/

Once you have reached the required number of posts, you can send me the names of all travelers, ages of children, address, phone number, and email address and I can book the reservation right away!

Hi there,

Looking for Aulani Oct 8 - Oct 13 - any availability?

Currently there is studio availability for island gardens, poolside, and ocean view. However, this is outside the 7 month window, so the only person who could book this for you would be someone with Aulani as their home resort. The earliest I could book would be March 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter