365 Days to Departure!

manchurianbrownbear

<font color=green>Not very concise<br><font color=
One year from today our family will be hurtling toward WDW for four or five days in the parks followed by a 3-day cruise (our first on DCL) on 11/6/03!

My DW keeps pouring cold water on me fearing that I'll get our four kids too fired up and then something will prevent us from going, but this is a big milestone.

Is it too early to start packing?

It might be a wee bit early to start all your packing :D but believe me, the year will go fast and your cruise will be here before you know it!! I remember with our first cruise we could hardly wait!! It seemed like the last couple of months went by really, really fast with the holidays (we went in January) and buying new luggage and clothes, getting the paperwork in order, etc. etc. etc. The time has gone by really fast this time too, I'll be making our final payment next week!! Enjoy these boards, they help the time pass quicker too!! :D

Last cruise I started packing two months prior and ended up with much too much - even though I tried hard to repack/remember/etc.
My DH does his packing the night before and never forgets anything.
I don't think I could possible wait that long - our next one (land/sea) is in 41 days and I am ITCHING to start packing but promised myself I wouldn't start til after Thanksgiving.
But I am thinking hard about it!!!!

Rae

The time does goe by fast if you keep reading the boards and getting great ideas. I booked our May 2003 cruise back in Feb 2002 having over 400 some days left to plan. We are now at the 6month mark, yippee! As far as the packing, what I did is put a small suitcase in the closet floor open and when I would come across things on sale or something we needed I would throw it in there. The suitcase is getting really full already, because its winter here now and I started putting the summer clothes in there also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter