370 Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah Millar01

Mouseketeer
370 points for rent! Home resorts are Boardwalk and Saratoga! I have been a member for 13 years now and have sold points many times. If you think I could help you out please get in touch and I can check availability for you! I am currently looking for $11 per point! Thanks for taking the time to read my post! Sarah

Hi Sarah,
I am looking for 260 points for Nov 8th - 11th at AKL - savannah view for 5 rooms. If AKL is not available our other choices would be (in order of preference) Boadwalk preferred view, Wilderness Lodge or Old Key West. I've rented in the past and ready to book now. You can send me a pm or email me at dizzy203@msn.com

Thanks Jackie

370 points for rent! Home resorts are Boardwalk and Saratoga! I have been a member for 13 years now and have sold points many times. If you think I could help you out please get in touch and I can check availability for you! I am currently looking for $11 per point! Thanks for taking the time to read my post! Sarah

Hi Sarah,

I'm sure there is nothing available, but if it doesn't hurt to ask...

we are looking for a last-minute reservation for this weekend, checking in on Friday and checking out on Sunday.

I'm also looking for some dates in August and October, but I'll need to confirm those with my husband.

Thanks!

VP

Hi! I'm looking to get 126-133 points to use at Aulani in January. Do you have points available for that? Please email me at katie_s_smith at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

Katie

Hello! I am looking for points for August 15-25 for a studio at Animal Kingdom. Let me know if this is available. Thank you so much in advance :)

I'm looking for a standard view studio at BLT January 10-13, 2014 or a savannah view studio at AKL if that's not available. Thanks!

Mark

Hi - I don't have enough posts to send you PM or give you my email address. Would you please contact me at sue dot smith 38 at comcast dot net or text me at 708-870-8556? I'd like to see what you have available. I'm interested in about 200 points in 2014.

Thank you :)

I am currently looking for a BWV or BCV studio for September 27-30. If those are unavailable I am up for changing. Just let me know what is left! Possibly club level AKV.

Hi,

Thanks for all your interest! The DVC online booking tool is un available until after 3pm today! I will answer all your questions as soon as it comes back online! Speak to you all very soon! Thanks again - Sarah

Hi Sarah:

We are looking for 349 2 bedroom June 28th - July 6th next year or July 11th to 19th at the Boardwalk.

thanks
Michele

Can you tell me how many points for a 6 night stay in may of 2014? looking for 5/2 - 5/8 2014

thanks!

Hi Sarah,

I am looking for a 1 bedroom stay at BLT Feb 2-Feb 8 2014. Any view is okay.

Hi I am looking preferably for a transfer of 100 points but if that's not possible looking for 7 nights studio at SAratoga from 12-19th December. Was available when I checked yesterday on my account. I'm in the uk so phoning not that easy so pm me on here if this is possible and we can arrange

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter