370 Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking for a studio or 1 bedroom Savannah view room at the Animal Kingdom on the last week of October. Could be starting Oct 27 too if Nov 2 is not available

Looking at mid to late December, 6 people (1 is a 14 year old) in a two bedroom at any DVC on site property. Would love 12/27-1/2 but I'm not hearing great availability there. Can you let me know dates and cost?

Thank you.
Amanda

I am interested in points for a stay 9/24 - 9/30 or 9/23 -9/29 prefer AKV but flexible. Studio or 1 bedroom.

Thanks,
Tara

hi i am looking for about 82-85 points for a studio at any resort this aug 18-24 for 3 people. i am ready to book asap if anything is left

hi im looking for 50 points for a 1br in Animal Kingdom, any view, from 30/10/13-01/11/13, could you help? xx

Looking for oct 9 thru 16. Preferably 1bdr or larger, split stay ok. Prefer anything other than SSR or OKW, but not too picky given the holiday weekend

Do you still have points to rent?

I'm looking for BWV studio (standard view) for May 13th-19th.

Hi!
I am looking for reservations at OKW, Boardwalk or SSR from Sept 22-27 for a Deluxe Studio.
If these dates are not available I would be interested in Sept 29-Oct 2 as well. Thank you!
Olivia

Looking for dedicated 2 bedroom dedicated villa or 3 bedroom at GF or BLT for Nov 9 - 13.
4 adults 2 children. Need 4 real beds plus pull out and crib/ pack n play.
Availability?

Hi there,

We are looking for points for our vacation 11/25/13 to 12/1/13. Could you see if a studio is available for any of the following: BC / BW/ BLT ??

Thank You,
Lisa :wave2:

Hi! I am interested in renting points for a studio on a Friday and Saturday night. Looking at 9/27-9/29 but we do have some flexibility on dates as long as it is a Friday Saturday night. (We are just driving over from tampa and have AP's.) My resorts in order of preference would be: BWV standard view AKL value, or standard or savannah view BCV VWL BLT Standard views unless otherwise noted. 2 adults and 2 kids ages 4 and 2. Thanks for checking on this for us!

Hi-not sure if you have any points still available. Im looking for a 2 BDRM BCV for 7 nights in the last 2 weeks of October. I'd be flexible to other resorts & maybe even a one Bdrm-just prefer any but SSR & OKW.

Hi Sarah..
I'm not sure if you still have points but I looking for a studio march 15-22. 7 nights at any studio. I've rented before 3 separate times. Thank you,
Tricia

Hi,

If there are still points available, I'm looking for a studio at Beach Club check-in 9/15 check-out 9/22. Should be 107 points. Thank you in advance.

Tim

I'm assuming the points are no longer available but I figured I'd check anyway. I'm looking for 250 points for Boardwalk 2BR for 1/21/14-1/29/14. Feel free to PM me if they are still available and I can give you my email for easier correspondence.

Hi,
I am looking for a reservation at either OKW or Boardwalk for Sept 22-25 (check out 26) or 23-25 for a deluxe studio.
Thank you so much in advance!
Olivia

370 points for rent! Home resorts are boardwalk and saratoga! I have been a member for 13 years now and have sold points many times. If you think i could help you out please get in touch and i can check availability for you! I am currently looking for $11 per point! Thanks for taking the time to read my post! Sarah

do you sell some points at a time or just some? We are interested in buying points to stay at boardwalk or okw or animal kingdom betwen 11/4/13-11/10/13, there are 2 adults adn 2 eight yr old children. I believe you need to ck availablity first and then give us the price (?) please feel free to contact me 9738395828
thanks, nancy

I am looking to rent points for 3 studios at Boardwalk Villas Feb 15 -19. Please let me know if you have points available and how the process works.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter