372 SSR Points for Transfer/Rent $16/Pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordog

<font color=red>"Earning My Ears"? I was born with
Good Evening,

I have 172 SSR October 2018 points for Rent/transfer And
200 SSR October 2019 points for Rent.

Thank you so much :wave:

Can you get anything for Feb 2020?
BWV 2/18 - 2/22 or 2/19 - 2/23
2 adults

Hello,

I cannot book that far out. My owning resort is SSR and can only book 7 months out.

Hi
I am looking for something for December 6 & 7 for 8 people. 2 bedroom Animal Kingdom would be great.
Can you check when you get a chance please & thank you.

Lori

Last edited:
Hello Lori,

I can only book 7 months out . There are some 2 bedroom Villas available at a couple resorts but I can only book Saratoga Springa right now .2 bedroom standard 68 pointd, preferred 82 points and treehouse Villa 86 points.

Sorry if this is posted somewhere else, I’m new to this. Can these points be used for the Grand Californian? Thx!

We are looking for Treehouse Villa week of October 5-12 or 19-26. Thanks

Hello,
October 19-26 only has a 2 bedroom villa available for 241 points (sleeps up to 9) October 5-12 has only 2 of those nights in a treehouse villa.

Sorry if this is posted somewhere else, I’m new to this. Can these points be used for the Grand Californian? Thx!

They sure can! I can book 7 months out. Because that is the only DVC property in Disneyland, availability is REALLY limited. Let me know and I can check.

Hello Lori,

I can only book 7 months out . There are some 2 bedroom Villas available at a couple resorts but I can only book Saratoga Springa right now .2 bedroom standard 68 pointd, preferred 82 points and treehouse Villa 86 points.

Can or will Saratoga Springs guarantee a dedicated 2 bedroom at time of booking?
TIA

Can or will Saratoga Springs guarantee a dedicated 2 bedroom at time of booking?
TIA

They cannot guarantee or hold anything for any time beyond the 7 month window if that is the question. Maybe I’m not understanding what you mean.

They cannot guarantee or hold anything for any time beyond the 7 month window if that is the question. Maybe I’m not understanding what you mean.

I'm sorry, let explain better, they offer the dedicated 2 bedroom that has a bedroom with a king bed and another bedroom with 2 queen beds.
Then there is a sofa bed in living room.
They also have a bedroom that is a lock off, with a one bedroom unit and a studio unit connecting that has one bed and a sofa bed.
We would need the dedicated to fit us all comfortably.
So if we secured the reservation can they say "Yes, you have the dedicated 2 bedroom", or would we have to wait until check in to find out?
We are 6 adults and 2 children.

I hope I explained that better to you :goodvibes

I'm sorry, let explain better, they offer the dedicated 2 bedroom that has a bedroom with a king bed and another bedroom with 2 queen beds.
Then there is a sofa bed in living room.
They also have a bedroom that is a lock off, with a one bedroom unit and a studio unit connecting that has one bed and a sofa bed.
We would need the dedicated to fit us all comfortably.
So if we secured the reservation can they say "Yes, you have the dedicated 2 bedroom", or would we have to wait until check in to find out?
We are 6 adults and 2 children.

I hope I explained that better to you :goodvibes

I gotcha,

I wouldn’t be able to find out for sure until my booking window of 7 months out.

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you could book Saratoga now.

So Sorry. I thought you were still wanting Animal Kingdom. For Saratoga Springs, I can definitely book. The rooms describe the beds as being 1 King and 2 queen with a sleeper sofa, except the treehouse has bunk beds. As far as room type specifics, etc., that would have to be done as a request. All the two bedrooms accommodate 9 people. I see that preferred versus standard gets you in different buildings but there is no specifics on lock off rooms versus dedicated. That is a room request and I believe they try but nothing is guaranteed. Sorry I misunderstood. Let me know if you would like to proceed and I can book for you.

Hello I am looking for a 2 bedroom dec 8-13

Hello,

Saratoga Springs has 2 bedrooms available- all 5 nights:

Standard room-150 points
Villa preferred- 185 points
Treehouse Villa- 195 points

Hi
I am interested in a studio June 12 to June 15 2019 preferably on the monorail or wilderness Lodge, however would be open to SSR or OKW as well.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!