372 SSR Points for Transfer/Rent $16/Pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I am interested in a studio June 12 to June 15 2019 preferably on the monorail or wilderness Lodge, however would be open to SSR or OKW as well.
Thanks

Hello,

Only Saratoga Springs is available:

Standard Room- 46 points
Preferred Room- 55 points

Hello! We are looking for any last-minute availability for May 18-21 (3 nights) with 2 adults/2 kids. I would imagine that SSR is all that may be left, which is certainly ok with us. I appreciate you checking for us!

Hello! We are looking for any last-minute availability for May 18-21 (3 nights) with 2 adults/2 kids. I would imagine that SSR is all that may be left, which is certainly ok with us. I appreciate you checking for us!

You're correct, Saratoga Springs is available, but just in one bedroom Villa:
Standard- 92 points
Preferred- 102 points

You're correct, Saratoga Springs is available, but just in one bedroom Villa:
Standard- 92 points
Preferred- 102 points
Thanks so much for checking! We were really hoping for a studio, so I think we will pass on this one. Thank you very much!

Not sure how this works since I have never done this before. We are interested in one night on Oct. 9th. It will be 2 adults and no children. We would love a room with a king bed but will settle for a queen. Please let me know if you are able to help me with this and then help walk me through the steps since I have never done this before. THANKS

Not sure how this works since I have never done this before. We are interested in one night on Oct. 9th. It will be 2 adults and no children. We would love a room with a king bed but will settle for a queen. Please let me know if you are able to help me with this and then help walk me through the steps since I have never done this before. THANKS

Hello,

Not sure about the size of beds, you may want to research that .I know they are still least queen but not sure about king .The following is available:

Bay Lake Theme Park View 21 points
Saratoga Springs preferred 15 points

Hello!

A little last minute, but I am looking for May 14, 2019 - May 19, 2019, or May 28, 2019 - June 2, 2019. Is there any availability in a Studio?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello!

A little last minute, but I am looking for May 14, 2019 - May 19, 2019, or May 28, 2019 - June 2, 2019. Is there any availability in a Studio?

Thanks!

Super lucky, there is availability May 28-June 2 Saratoga Springs studio for 83 points. Other dates you requested and other resorts booked.

Are you able to see any availability 10/11 for one night? Monorail resorts preferred.

Studio, 1Bd or 2Bd would all be considered.

Thanks!

Are you able to see any availability 10/11 for one night? Monorail resorts preferred.

Studio, 1Bd or 2Bd would all be considered.

Thanks!

Hello,

No monorail resorts, unfortunately. Availability is at Animal Kingdom-Kidani 1 bedroom Villa for 28 points and Saratoga Springs all room sizes 18-45 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!