375 SSR Points for Rent - Available through Oct 2020 at SSR. $17 per point (<100) or $16 per point if >100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to book the Polynesian between June 30-July 9. I have 5 people; 2 adults + 3 children. I would like a standard view studio.
I am flexible on either side of those dates by 1-2 days if need be for the consecutive nights. Poly is preferred, but would be willing to consider Grand Floridian, Contemporary or BLT if necessary. If I remember correctly, BLT can't accommodate a family of 5, but if that has changed, we would be willing. Thanks for any help!

Hi-
Poly has availability July 5-12 in a standard Studio for 169 points
Grand Floridian Lake view from June 30-3rd or July 6-12th.

Any of these work?

Otherwise SSR (134 pts), OKW (136 pts) AKV (177), are all available for the entire time.

Hi-
Poly has availability July 5-12 in a standard Studio for 169 points
Grand Floridian Lake view from June 30-3rd or July 6-12th.

Any of these work?

Otherwise SSR (134 pts), OKW (136 pts) AKV (177), are all available for the entire time.

Hmmm we really want on the monorail for the full 9 nights. If we aren't able to do it with DVC points, I understand.

Hmmm we really want on the monorail for the full 9 nights. If we aren't able to do it with DVC points, I understand.

Is there ever a case where we can wait list a night or two if needed and simply book 1-2 nights elsewhere?

Hi, I am looking for a 1BD at Copper Creek from 2/22/19-2/25/19 (3 nights) for 4 people. Preferably a 1BD. If not all 3 nights are available, could you look for only the night of 2/22/19? Thank you!

Is there ever a case where we can wait list a night or two if needed and simply book 1-2 nights elsewhere?
yes, I can book the available 7 nights that are open and then waitlist you for the Fri / Sun. Please private message me for more details.

Hi, I am looking for a 1BD at Copper Creek from 2/22/19-2/25/19 (3 nights) for 4 people. Preferably a 1BD. If not all 3 nights are available, could you look for only the night of 2/22/19? Thank you!
I am sorry, everything at Copper Creek is booked.

AKL 1 bedroom
5/29/20-6/6/20
Hi - Great news! this is available for all of your nights:
Animal Kingdom 1 Bdr Villa = 230 points (standard view)
Animal Kingdom 1 Bdr Villa = 278 points (Savanna View)

Please private message me if you would like to get either of these booked or check another option.
Thanks,
Scott

Hi - Great news! this is available for all of your nights:
Animal Kingdom 1 Bdr Villa = 230 points (standard view)
Animal Kingdom 1 Bdr Villa = 278 points (Savanna View)

Please private message me if you would like to get either of these booked or check another option.
Thanks,
Scott
Please private message me and i am happy to reserve this week for you.

I have 375 points to rent – 11 month availability at SSR, 7 month availability anywhere else. Points are available to book immediately and are current use year.

Pricing: $17 per point for reservations 100 pts and under, $16 per point for reservations over 100 points.

Owned DVC for over 4 years. Experienced renter, accept VENMO, PayPal (you pay fees) or Square (+3%)

Please provide the following:

Resort (a couple choices in preferred order would be helpful)
Check-in Date
Check-out Date
Preferred Room Type

Thanks,

Scott
Hello!
Checking availability for anytime between 3/11/20-3/18/2020 for 5-7 nights

Preferred resorts: Boardwalk, Riviera, Wilderness Lodge, open to others
Preferred accommodations (studio, 1 bedroom) must have kitchen because kids with severe food allergies
Number of guests in your party (2adults and 2children)

Hello!
Checking availability for anytime between 3/11/20-3/18/2020 for 5-7 nights

Preferred resorts: Boardwalk, Riviera, Wilderness Lodge, open to others
Preferred accommodations (studio, 1 bedroom) must have kitchen because kids with severe food allergies
Number of guests in your party (2adults and 2children)
Hi-

I can book the following:
1 Bdr Preferred Villa for 262 points at Saratoga Springs. All other resorts only have 1 or 2 nights available in a studio or 1 Bdr. Private message me if you are interested in booking this.

Thanks,
Scott

Hello I am looking for a Studio for 2 adults at BMV, POLY, AKV, BLT all standard view for two nights January 25-27. Thank you for looking into this. Even the New Riviera would be nice

Hi! Would you be able to check availability for me for 3 nights (4/9/20-4/12/20) for a 2 br villa plus a studio or a 3 br grand villa? I have an extended family of 10. Interested in BCV, BWV, GFV, BRV, CCV, BLT or Riviera. I have rented points before. Thanks!

Hello I am looking for a Studio for 2 adults at BMV, POLY, AKV, BLT all standard view for two nights January 25-27. Thank you for looking into this. Even the New Riviera would be nice
Hi - unfortunately everything is booked and waitlist only for these dates. Sorry.

Hi! Would you be able to check availability for me for 3 nights (4/9/20-4/12/20) for a 2 br villa plus a studio or a 3 br grand villa? I have an extended family of 10. Interested in BCV, BWV, GFV, BRV, CCV, BLT or Riviera. I have rented points before. Thanks!
Hello!
I have the following available options:
Saratoga Springs 3 Bdr - 364 points
Bay Lake Tower 3 Bdr Villa - 485 points
Animal Kingdom Kidani 3 Bdr - 414 points
Copper Creek 3 Bdr Villa - 584 points

Many of the two bdr villas only sleep max 9 people. Please PM me if you are interested in any of these.

Thanks,

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!