375 SSR Points for Rent - Available through Oct 2020 at SSR. $17 per point (<100) or $16 per point if >100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am looking for a Studio for 2 adults at BMV, POLY, AKV, BLT all standard view for two nights April 17-19. Thank you for looking into this. Even the New Riviera would be nice

Hello!
I have the following available options:
Saratoga Springs 3 Bdr - 364 points
Bay Lake Tower 3 Bdr Villa - 485 points
Animal Kingdom Kidani 3 Bdr - 414 points
Copper Creek 3 Bdr Villa - 584 points

Many of the two bdr villas only sleep max 9 people. Please PM me if you are interested in any of these.

Thanks,

Scott
Thanks for checking on the 3 BR villas. They are a little too expensive for us. Would you be able to check availability at the above resorts for a 2 BR villa PLUS a studio. Getting both will accommodate 10 (we can split up). We did this before and requested to be near eachother and we got them both on the same long hall at BLT but it was fine. Thanks!

Hello I am looking for a Studio for 2 adults at BMV, POLY, AKV, BLT all standard view for two nights April 17-19. Thank you for looking into this. Even the New Riviera would be nice
Hi- unfortunately nothing is fully available...
BLT has the 18th only (one night)
AKV has the 18th only (one night)

Thanks for checking on the 3 BR villas. They are a little too expensive for us. Would you be able to check availability at the above resorts for a 2 BR villa PLUS a studio. Getting both will accommodate 10 (we can split up). We did this before and requested to be near eachother and we got them both on the same long hall at BLT but it was fine. Thanks!
hi -
Here is your current availability:
Saratoga Springs tree house villa is 217 plus a studio is 70 pts. or a 2 bdr is 180 pts.
OKW has a 2 bdr villa for 182 and a 1 bdr for 140

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is availability at Aulani for a hotel room or studio. Somewhat flexible for a 3-5 night stay between 2/14/2020-2/22/2020 (preference for the first half of those dates). 2 adults, 1 baby. Thank you!

Hi-

I checked availability and I can book 2 nights now in a studio for Feb 17 and 18th. The cost is 25 points per night. We could waitlist for the other 2-3 nights or book direct in the note side. Please PM me if you want to secure the 2 nights now. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!