378 SSR Points for Rent/Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougEMG

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
Down to 106 points left and can no longer do a point transfer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have 378 DEC 2019 SSR Use Year points for rent or transfer. These points are good for any reservations starting Dec 1st, 2019 or later, please don’t ask for dates earlier than that. The rate is $15/point. Payment is via PayPal plus any fees. Minimum reservation is for 100 points. If necessary I can borrow points if someone requires more points.

I am an experienced renter and use a contract. I can also book Disney Dining Plan and the Magical Express for you.

If you are interested leave a message here or PM me and I will be happy to check availability for you.

Last edited:
I am new to renting points, but in order to use these points at OKW, it would have to be within 7 months of the reservation, correct?

I am new to renting points, but in order to use these points at OKW, it would have to be within 7 months of the reservation, correct?

Correct it would have to be within 7 months. Now I have 111 OKW points available come Apr 2020, with the ability to borrow more, if that works for you.

tree house villa for january 5-9??
thanks

The treehouse villa is available for those dates and is 156 points.

You need to have 10 posts under your name though before you are allowed to use the private message/conversation here. We are only allowed to exchange emails with PM.

thanks for the info...just found out about Disney's new no smoking policy in the parks so my family will now be visiting Universal

DougEMG if you ever get to around 42 points left I would do a transfer with you. Please keep me posted. If I have a Feb use year would this transfer be able to work with my use year? Sorry for the question but I'm still pretty new at this.
Thanks,

DougEMG if you ever get to around 42 points left I would do a transfer with you. Please keep me posted. If I have a Feb use year would this transfer be able to work with my use year? Sorry for the question but I'm still pretty new at this.
Thanks,

Will keep you in mind. The UY you have doesn't matter.

Thanks,

Sorry, I've now done my 1 point transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter