$38 a nt including Breakfast!!

karin037

DIS Veteran
Hubby & I love the wingate, it's our only "off site" choice.
Really cozy & friendly, plus fast food (KFC,I think) & an IHOP in the front parking lot.
We plan on staying there in Oct when we go to HHN
If i remember correctly, a cab ride to UO cost 4.50 (give or take) from the wingate.

The breakfast is continental, you know: Donuts, toast, butter, apples, coffee, concentrated OJ and two or three kinds of cereal, every day.

Yes, had one of those when I stayed at the Ramada Limited for about the same price, a little over $30/night.

The breakfast was always same ol' same ol, grew on us after a few days. But I could save some donuts for evening snacks. They did not change a thing: Same donuts every day, I think they were either powdered or plain. Toast was white (can't recall if I saw wheat), juice was concentrated Minute Maid out of the machine, milk, coffee, butter and jam thingies and a basket with apples and if you got there early enough, some oranges. Only two dry cereals in mine: Fruit loops and some sort of flakes or cheerios, for you to scoop right out of a large container.

Hey, if you aren't picky about what you eat for breakfast while on vacation, it will do!

Wanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter