380 points for rent at $16 per point! SSR available through Dec'20

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDaddyLaBouff

Earning My Ears
I have 375 points to rent – 11 month availability at SSR, 7 month availability anywhere else. Points are available to book immediately and are current use year.

Pricing: $16 per point for reservations, $17 if less than 50 points needed.

Owned DVC for over 4 years. Experienced renter, accept VENMO, PayPal (you pay fees) or Square (+3%)

Please provide the following in your request:

Resort (a couple choices in preferred order would be helpful)
Check-in Date
Check-out Date
Preferred Room Type

Thanks,

Scott

Hi,

My husband and I are looking for 75 SSR points to complete our booking for March 2020. Would you be willing to transfer points?
Judie

Hello,

I don’t think you can receive a PM. Are you able to send a PM on here?.

QUOTE="BigDaddyLaBouff, post: 61354113, member: 600020"]
I have 375 points to rent – 11 month availability at SSR, 7 month availability anywhere else. Points are available to book immediately and are current use year.

Owned DVC for over 4 years. Experienced renter, accept VENMO, PayPal (you pay fees) or Square (+3%)

Check-in Date
Check-out Date
Preferred Room Type

Thanks,

Scott
[/QUOTE]

Hi! Looking for any studios/one bedrooms available on any dates between March 14-22 for 4-5 nights. Desperate for any availability! Thanks!

Check-in Date
Check-out Date
Preferred Room Type

Thanks,

Scott
Not sure how this works but we have 7 adults and 3 children planning a Disney World trip fall of 2020. How many points would that take for a 5 day stay?

Hi! Looking for any studios/one bedrooms available on any dates between March 14-22 for 4-5 nights. Desperate for any availability! Thanks!
Hi-

I can book you in a 1 Bdr Preferred Villa at Saratoga Springs (SSR) for 118 points Mar 19-22nd. The 17th is also available for 36 points which leaves a gap of one night. The 18th can be booked now at Animal Kingdom in 1 Bdr Villa for 38 points and then waitlisted for SSR. Let me know if this is something you would want to do.

Thanks,

Scott

Hello,

I don’t think you can receive a PM. Are you able to send a PM on here?.

QUOTE="BigDaddyLaBouff, post: 61354113, member: 600020"]

Check-in Date
Check-out Date
Preferred Room Type

Thanks,

Scott
[/QUOTE]
Sorry, Looking into this with the webmaster.

Sorry, Looking into this with the webmaster.
[/QUOTE]
I just finished my 10 posts so tomorrow you can IM me! Sorry for delay.

Any studios available 5/11-5/17 or even just 5/15-5/17
Hello- Yes, Saratoga is available for 86 or 98 points for full dates, Polynesian has 11-15 available for 84 points, Old Key West has 15-17 as well for 34 points. Let me know if you would like to book any of these?

any studio at any resort
dates are 05/31-06/05....
Hi- Great news, there is availability! Saratoga has 65 for a standard studio and 75 for a preferred studio, Polynesian has 105 for a standard studio, Please private message me if you would like to book either of these options.

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!