383 BLT points for rent/ transfer @17$/16 $ for 276 points to be used by Jan 31 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking for a 1 bedroom at Bay or Animal Kingdom 1/10-1/14/20 or 1/17-1/21/20
Hello again,

There are no 1 bdrm are available at Bay or Animal Kingdom nor any other room type for Jan 10 to Jan 14th.

For Jan 17 to Jan 21: there are only the following availabilities:
- Saratoga: 1 bdrm (standard: 98 points; preferred: 114 points)
- Old Key West: 2 bdrm (130 points)
- Polynesian: bungalow (496 points)

Hello again,

There are no 1 bdrm are available at Bay or Animal Kingdom nor any other room type for Jan 10 to Jan 14th.

For Jan 17 to Jan 21: there are only the following availabilities:
- Saratoga: 1 bdrm (standard: 98 points; preferred: 114 points)
- Old Key West: 2 bdrm (130 points)
- Polynesian: bungalow (496 points)

Thanks! How about 1/24-1/28?

For Jan 24 to Jan 28, there is availability at Animal Kingdom - Kidani in a Savanna view for 122 points.

Would you like to rent this?

Wonderful! We are very interested but are renting DVC pts for the first time so I have a number of questions. Can you contact me directly?

Yes, definitely. Can you send me a Private Message. I am not allowed to write my email or phone number on this thread. I can only do so in a private message.

Wonderful! We are very interested but are renting DVC pts for the first time so I have a number of questions. Can you contact me directly?
Yes, definitely. Can you send me a Private Message. I am not allowed to write my email or phone number on this thread. I can only do so in a private message.

Just posted my 10th post so I'm waiting for the approval to "start conversations" - hopefully the PM functionality will be active shortly

Hello, is there a room available at BLT around the time of 1/18/2020-1/26/2020? It would be one room for three people.

Thank you

Still no option to PM. Hope it won’t be much longer. Meanwhile can you please double check the dates for Bay Lake tower. The 1 bedroom lake view appears available again
I just verified the three possible dates that you gave me and Bay Lake does not have availabilities in a 1 bdrm

I just verified the three possible dates that you gave me and Bay Lake does not have availabilities in a 1 bdrm

Ok. Thanks for checking. One of my PM’ed questions (once I can PM) was going to be “if there is availability to pay for a room does that automatically mean that a member can use DVC pts on that room?”

Hello, is there a room available at BLT around the time of 1/18/2020-1/26/2020? It would be one room for three people.

Thank you
Hello,

There is availability at Saratoga : 1 bdrm standard view (191 points), preferred view (223 points) . There are also 2 bdrm available;

Ok. Thanks for checking. One of my PM’ed questions (once I can PM) was going to be “if there is availability to pay for a room does that automatically mean that a member can use DVC pts on that room?”
I am not sure. I have access to the availability for members using points. I am not sure regarding somebody that wants to pay if the availability differs. I would be surprised though

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter