39 cent swap Sent/Received

MissBubbles

<font color=blue>I need: <font color=brown>chocola
The swap is now closed. I will be sending a pm to all participants with your swap buddy. Please post here when you send out and receive your goodies! :cool1:

Wow...I'm first. My type A personality shines thru again! kc10family, your envelope is in my mailbox waiting for the man in blue to come get it. Hope you enjoy your stuff! :yay:

Heather, I sent mine out last night, I hope I did this right. I don't have a lot, but am on my way to having a FABULOUS collection of stuff.

~Paula

I'll be mailing my envelope out on Monday...I got paired with someone from my circle journal! :yay: :wave:

ETA--went postal today.... and oops, over the limit too! :rolleyes1
:teeth:

I'll also send mine out on Monday. It was funny, the two of us getting paired up. What a coincidence!

Edited to add... Oops, ok, so mine went a little (very little, really) bit over the weight limit. Hopefully Michelle will forgive me.

Sent mine to twingle3 today, should be on its way! Enjoy!

Diana Lyn yours is on its way. I hope I picked out OK stuff. Happy Scrapping

Received yesterday...wow superfast! Thank you kc10family...there is definitely some cute stuff I can use in there! Hope yours makes it soon. :thumbsup2

I will have mine out by the end of the week. I am working on sorting the ribbon swap right now. :thumbsup2

My swaps going out today. Wouldn't you know I broke the 1 ounce rule...oh well, share the wealth!

I mailed mine today. I think I followed the 39-cent-Euro rule or maybe the 39-yen or some 39-rule. Just not the 39 CENT rule :rolleyes1
Enjoy!
Sharon

i received my package today from josanna. thank you thank you thank you. i love every bit of it. you were so generous. thanks again. i just love swapping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!