39 cent swap Sent/Received

Honeybehr1, I received your package today, You were so generous! Thank you so much!!

I recieved my goodie package today. Thanks Diana Lyn, I love it all.

HeatherFeather said:
Wow...I'm first. My type A personality shines thru again! kc10family, your envelope is in my mailbox waiting for the man in blue to come get it. Hope you enjoy your stuff! :yay:

Thank you Heather! I love it! It came last night in the mail, but I just got to the mail box this morning. Scrapbooking.... I'm on my way!!!

Michelle, thank you!!! You went so over and above what you needed to. I giggled a lot opening the package since we sent one another some identical items. I guess that means we have really good taste. :teeth: Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Received my wonderful package from twingle3 yesterday. WOW!!! Thanks so much!!

I forgot to post that mine was mailed Tuesday. No fair to all of you breaking the rule. I had to take some things out of my envelope to keep the weight limit. I almost cheated but didn't want to get in trouble. I was able to add some things to make up for what I took out, but it's a bummer still! Anyway, it's on it's way and should be there soon!!!! :thumbsup2

Christinadei, I received my package today. Thanks, there is a lot of stuff I can use!!! I especially like the insects...I am working on a Tough To Be A Bug page, these will be so cute!!!

patchchild said:
I giggled a lot opening the package since we sent one another some identical items. I guess that means we have really good taste. :teeth: !!!

I guess we do!!! SO funny about the similarities!! :teeth: And thank YOU!!!! I got the stuff today and I love it all!! I esp love the dance stuff...it's perfect for my dd's recital and summer dance camp pages!! Thanks again for everything!!! :wave:

;) Mine is packaged ready to go out tomorrow, Pixiedust32! Let me know when you receive it.

mickeyholic said:
Christinadei, I received my package today. Thanks, there is a lot of stuff I can use!!! I especially like the insects...I am working on a Tough To Be A Bug page, these will be so cute!!!

I'm glad you got it and can use it!!!! The bugs are cute! :teeth:

mickeyholic said:

I got mine today from you! What a great package! Love all the disney stuff and boy stuff! Thanks so much!

Patsy - I received your envelope this weekend. thank you for all the goodies that were included. I should have yours out in the mail tomorrow or Wednesday. I have almost everything pulled together.

jennyL said:
Patsy - I received your envelope this weekend. thank you for all the goodies that were included. I should have yours out in the mail tomorrow or Wednesday. I have almost everything pulled together.

Glad to hear that it arrived Jenny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter