Following along as well- you have three great resorts- might add to the enjoyment. Looking forward to your installments.

Day 1 Dec 3 POR
I arrived at Disney ! Travel was on time all day from Montana! I received one of my room requests for POR Perfect quiet location and close to Main building. I asked about holiday refill mugs. The CM said they have heard nothing about them and suspects they are sticking with the 50th.

I checked in at the desk to get a back up key card and asked for a celebration button. Im celebrating beating cancer! (Not writing that on the button though!:) The CM was touched and asked to give me a hug. We both got teary eyed! She sprinkled a little pixie dust and offered me complimentary Genie plus and a LL for my fave ride Thunder mountain at MK tomorrow. A special start to the trip!

I took my bags to the room and that was enough to wipe me out. Glad I had scooter waiting! There is a learning curve but what a relief!

First bus ride! Disney Springs! Raglan Road here I come!!

DS was crazy crowded. I lost interest on shopping on a weekend night. Raglan Road.. enter more pixie dust! I checked in 15 minutes early and told the CM that I would LOVE an opportunity to sit on main floor (as I never have) where the show is and that I was willing to wait. She smiled and said she could definitely make that happen but it might take a bit. Well ten minutes later!! I had a 4 top to myself in front of the stage..unheard of on a busy night.

20221203_204622.jpgThe service was excellent. I tipped extra due to the table to myself. During the course of the meal 2 managers checked in to see if everything was good..they were circulating doing this. Impressive!

I had the Braised Be The beef Rib. It was succulent and perfectly flavored. The veggies were incredible too! They were unexpectedly full of flavor. The..potatoes with cabbage- colcannon was wonderful as well!

20221203_203627.jpg

20221203_195844.jpg

I stopped and bought 2 more Guinness pint glasses they import from Ireland for my collection. A wonderful arrival day! Now Im off to study up on Genie as I had no intention of using it and had not prepared!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter