3rd FP+ at Animal Kingdom For?

consultant

Mouseketeer
I'm not aware of the typical wait times on a non-holiday weekend in the Winter (the end of mid Winter Break - Feb 21st/22ns) for rides at Animal Kingdom. I just know Avatar FOP is always long.

Me and my 19-yo son. We want to ride Everest twice so using FP+ on FOP (I know it's hard to get), Everest and which ride would you recommend I use my 3rd FP+ on:

Kilimanjaro Safari or Na'vi River Journey?

I'm not aware of the typical wait times on a non-holiday weekend in the Winter (the end of mid Winter Break - Feb 21st/22ns) for rides at Animal Kingdom. I just know Avatar FOP is always long.

Me and my 19-yo son. We want to ride Everest twice so using FP+ on FOP (I know it's hard to get), Everest and which ride would you recommend I use my 3rd FP+ on:

Kilimanjaro Safari or Na'vi River Journey?
Safari...you can't have FOP and Navi because they're both tier 1.

Definitely the safari since you cant have both tier 1’s as others stated. Our 3 FP‘s at AK are always FOP, Everest and Safari. But if you are willing to rope drop go to Navi since everyone runs to FOP first and the line is short first thing or go to Everest and get some extra rides in. When we rope drop and go to Everest first we can get in quite a few rides before the line builds, then we use the FP later

I always go for safari. They manipulate this line & will shut half down to keep lines long even when there's low attendance.

Definitely get Safari. If you can rope drop Everest you can get a few rides in before crowds build. If not, you should be able to get 4th+ FP for Everest pretty easily especially with just 2 of you. Otherwise, if you can rope drop and you want to ride NRJ, head there first and the line will be minimal, then head over to Everest.
You are there the whole week, but your AK is at the end of your trip, right? Because if you are only there for 2 days, you are not likely to get FoP as a FP.

We are going an EMH day. Assuming we get an Avatar FOP FP, we still wanted to ride it twice so were thinking of doing rope drop to FOP for first ride and then head to Everest to get a ride in before lines are long. Then use FP for both for second rides later. On a 1-10 it's supposed to be a "7" crowd day so I'm thinking we can pull that off if we get there for rope drop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter