3rd times the charm...or is it? Pictures added!

jayally

DIS Veteran
Even if no one reads this trip report it will hopefully be theraputic for me as I am still holding onto hurt and angry feelings which are not allowing me to move on with my life and it really makes me mad! I have convinced myself if I can have a great vacation to WDW my life will be wonderful again.
My first trip to WDW was in 1976. I didn't go again until 1991 for my honeymoon. My DH and I never planned any trips because he preffered to stay home and relax when he had time off because he didn't like to travel. In July 2003 I decided to take my 8 yr old son to the EBAY live convention in Orlando and combine it with his first trip to WDW. My daughter was 5 at the time and I didn't think I could handle 2 little kids by myself on vacation! Boy have I grown up!

Cast of Characters - Michelle (Mom) Michael (EX- husband/part time Dad) Jay born in 1993 and Allyson born in 1996.

My son when he was 8 yrs old on his first WDW trip. Pal Mickey has been on every trip since!
IMG_0430.jpg

I planned a land/Sea trip in March 2005 for my 11 yr old Son, 8 yr old daughter, my Husband and myself. We stayed 4 nights at the Dolphin and then a Category 11 inside cabin on the Wonder for a 3 day cruise. This was our very first family vacation. I got tired of waiting for my husband to make a decision so I planned it myself, with or without him. At first DH didn't want to go but when he heard about my plans he thought it sounded like fun. Little did I know I should have ignored his change of heart and continued my plans without him.

Here is the view of the Dolphin room. As you can see by the mess we made ourselves at home. It looks a lot messier on the big screen!
IMG_1959.jpg

My daughter slept in a small pop up tent and had the best view in the room.
IMG_1960.jpg

I thought this trip would be like a 2nd honeymoon but as it turned out my marriage was not as good as I thought it was and during the entire trip, especially on the cruise DH was moping around, moody and miserable. He didn't want to do much on the cruise and I wasted so much time waiting for him to make his mind up. He ended up flying home right after the cruise to work a trade show for a company he didn't work for.

Forced family picture at MGM
IMG_1841.jpg

The kids love Epcot and making robots.
IMG_1804.jpg

The cruise sunset I enjoyed by myself.
IMG_2476.jpg

This is what DH did for the entire cruise
IMG_2440.jpg

The kids in 2005
IMG_2441.jpg

The kids and I flew home a few days later on our own and a friend picked us up at the airport. It was windy and raining when we got back to the house and I found someone had broken in and ransacked the house. They stole everything they could move easily, even taking the few beers in the fridge. We felt violated. I called DH immediately to have him drive 4 hours to come home as we were very scared but he said he wouldn't. The kids didn't want to be alone in the house and I was very upset. When he did come back he told me he quit his job and on April 1st rented an apartment and moved 2 hours away. He said he was trying to find a way to tell me he was leaving us while we were on the trip but he didn't know how. I associate that vacation with the end of my 17 yr marriage and was so angry at him for ruining it for me after months and months of planning. I was determined to erase that trip from my memory and do it again, this time in style!

I tried to make things work but eventually I filed for divorce in October 2005 after I found out he was having an affair. I still cannot get the truth about when it started and if it was before or after our trip. There are several stories about how they met but it doesn't matter anymore. He married her in June 2009.

Fast forward to 2007. I wanted to plan another trip and this time decided we would do the things I wished we would have done in 2005. I planned to go in November this year on another Land/Sea trip to celebrate our birthdays.

We spent our first night at Pop century
IMG_1752.jpg

and then moved to the Poly. I booked a standard view room but requested a volcano pool view. It was just steps from the pool and view of MK!
IMG_1919.jpg

I hated not having a window on the cruise so I booked a 4 night Cat 7 secret veranda room on DCL which allowed us to choose a deluxe resort so we stayed at the polynesian.

The view from the entry to our veranda room
IMG_2290.jpg

The view from the veranda
IMG_2245.jpg

The kids loves ordering Mickey Ice cream bars from room service!
IMG_2409.jpg

During our Poly portion my son wasn't eating a whole lot and I was a bit irritated he would only pick at his food at Ohana's and the Crystal palace.

Standard fare for my son in the beginning but he perked up on the 2nd half of the trip when I got sick.

Breakfast at Pop century on our first day
IMG_1825.jpg

Dinner at Crystal Palace
IMG_1930.jpg

Breakfast at Ohana's. I tried to get him to drink some airborne.
IMG_2167.jpg

Lunch on our our first cruise day after boarding
IMG_2228.jpg

Finally getting back to himself on the castaway cay. He loves hotdogs!
IMG_2344.jpg

They sure grow up fast!
IMG_2348.jpg

Jay was notorious for drinking soda from my cup and I always got annoyed with him and this trip was no different. The only problem was he was sick but never said anything to anyone. He was sick during the 3 days at the Poly and the first night on the cruise. I ended up getting sick on the 2nd night of the cruise and had such a sore throat I could not drink water without it being painful. I should have gone to the Ship's Dr but I thought it would go away quickly but it just got worse. I could not sleep on the ship and because my son had been sick he was snoring and also started wetting the bed again. I was so frustrated and upset. When we arrived back in port and headed off to OKW I stopped to buy all kinds of cold remedies to help me feel better but nothing seemed to work. Thinking back on it I probably had strep throat. I could not enjoy the food on the dining plan I purchased and I was not in a good mood. I spent the rest of the trip deathly ill but still trying to put on a smile for the kids.

We absolutely loved the room and location at the Poly and on the cruise and the crowds were very low. Since 3 nights at Disney wouldn't be long enough to get our Disney fix and the package came with 7 day parkhoppers with water park & Disney Quest I ventured onto the DVC board and found someone to rent me points to stay 4 nights at Old Key West. I added on the dining plan to this portion of our trip and we did the Mickey's very Merry Christmas party.

The room at Old Key West
IMG_2447.jpg

Poor Jay got the air mattress on the floor, he started wetting the bed again during this trip. I bought a cheap one at a local wal-mart
IMG_2639.jpg

The kids had to make robots at epcot again
IMG_2678.jpg

The Osbourne lights at Disney Studios. I still want to call it MGM.
wdwosbournelights.jpg

Our last night at the Hyatt MCO.
IMG_2708.jpg

We had a 7am flight and I was so sick I took cold medicine that made me very tired. The kids complained I snored all the way home on the plane. How embarrassing but I didn't care at the time. I was just glad to be asleep.

So now I have 2 trips that did not transplant me to the Happiest place on earth and I keep telling myself if only I could get it right everything would be ok.

I planned another deluxe "Do over" trip for November 2009 but ended up being laid off for a couple of months in February so in a panic, and needing the deposit money for bills, I cancelled. Of course the rest of the year I had to read about all my friends and relatives posting on Facebook what a great time they had at WDW. I have been wishing we went in November 2009 ever since I cancelled so instead of regretting it I decided to plan our 3rd trip and no matter what we are going to WDW in November 2010!:banana:

next up: The beginning

I really wanted to plan a trip in October to see the Mickey's not so scary halloween party. We live near Disneyland and have attended the Halloween party at California Adventure for the past 4 years but I hear it does not compare to what the Magic Kingdom puts on. My Son said he didn't want to miss too much school :rolleyes: and be gone over his birthday on Oct 25th.( I am sure part of that is he now has a girlfriend!) My sister said she was thinking about going to Disneyworld this year over thanksgiving and it would be great to plan a family reunion with our Florida relatives. My kids used to have November and March off school and this became our perfect vacation months. Now that they are getting older it has become more difficult to plan around their different schedules. My Son moved in with his Dad this year and his school is not year round like my daughter's. I figured if we went over Thanksgiving week but planned for some days before the crowds started to arrive we would be able to get a lot more done. I opened an excel spreadsheet and started inputting figures and dates.

I had 65,000 united frequent flyer miles but I have never flown using FF perks. I researched on different message boards and ended up taking someones advice and used 50,000 miles to book 2 available seats on the flights I wanted and hope a 3rd ticket will become available after I accumulate the rest of the miles I need after a business trip in April. I went ahead and booked the 2 tickets leaving 11/15 at 7:35am and arriving in Orlando at 6:19pm. The return flight on 11/26 leaves at 5:40pm and gets in at 10:27pm. Our last trip I bought airfare on priceline and we ended up with the 1st early morning flight on the way home which used up an entire vacation day so I am pleased with this intinerary.

Of course after taking the plunge and booking my lucky tickets, my sister says she is probably not going to go after all. She booked a week at Bonnet Creek using her Wyndham/Worldmark points and we would be able to stay with her family over thanksgiving. She is going to try and rent out her 2 bedroom to help pay for her maintenance fees. It would cost more than I could afford to pay to take it over so now we need to make new plans.

I am so sorry to hear about your two trips! I'm saying prayers for your 3rd trip to be filled with lots of Disney magic and pixie dust!!! You deserve it!!! :hug:

Part of the reason I decided to book this trip is I received the elusive 40/30/20% Discount pin code from Disney good through 12/31/10. This would be a great savings in addition to the FREE airfare so things are looking good. I ran the numbers and I could choose to stay at Port Orleans French Quarter for 5 nights for $670. I would rather stay deluxe for the convienence of being closer to the action so looked into renting points again. I am hoping the same person I rented from in 2007 can come through with 64 points for the Boardwalk in a studio. At $10 a point this would be $640, $30 less and right where we want to be between our 2 favorite parks. The big dilemma is port orleans has 2 beds and a possible rollaway. BWV studio only has 1 bed and a sofa bed and hopefully there will be enough room to put a twin size airbed. We did this last time at OKW and my son slept on the floor and my daughter had the daybed during the Poly stay. He was not happy about it and I am sure the kids will fight over who has the floor again this time.

I guess my decision will be made if my contact isn't able to book BWV or BCV. I am glad I have a back up plan but I wish he would have some time to check so I can quit obsessing over it! I can't pay for the rooms until I get my tax refund anyway! I wish my company and Bank will send me my tax forms so I can get the taxes finished!!

I reserved an Midsize Alamo rental car for 11/15- 11/26 using code 7013904 and rate BYW9. Total price is $283.31. I am hoping to get a coupon somewhere but right now they all expire before November. I want to do a cruise again but this time it will only be a 3 day. Maybe someday we will do a 7 day cruise but probably not on Disney. It's pretty expensive and my son rather do just Disney anyway. We live in CA and I can take cruises to Mexico and Alaska anytime. It is cheaper for us to rent a car for the entire trip and park at the cruise terminal which works out to $25 per day for the car ($75) and $15 a day to park ($45) for a total of $120 versus $59 X 3= $177 for Disney's cruise bus. Yes, it would be fun to ride on the bus and have everything taken care of for you but it's a great savings and I like having the freedom to leave when I want and take our time heading back to Orlando.

I am so sorry to hear about your two trips! I'm saying prayers for your 3rd trip to be filled with lots of Disney magic and pixie dust!!! You deserve it!!! :hug:

Thanks, I need to learn to lower my expectations and just be happy I am able to go on a vacation! For some reason my head can't let it go.

I spent some time planning what we might eat at the parks to see if the dining plan is worth it. To show what a compulsive planner I can be here are my dining choices. I added a day to our Disney portion today so we need to decide where to eat our 5th meal. I don't know if I want to add on the Park hopping option to our tickets since we didn't really park hop last time. The kids love La Cellier and Chef Mickey's and those have now become standard. We also did Ohana, Whispering Canyon, Crystal Palace, Sci Fi Dine in last time so I want to try some new things.

Chef Mickey contempory Dinner Magic Kingdom day Cosmic Ray Café Total meals $133.20
3 buffets $89.97 Hot dog & Fries $6.49
2 Rib meal $20.00
Drinks $7.17
Dessert $9.57
$43.23

La Cellier Epcot Dinner Epcot day Electric Umbrella Total meals $134.62
Ny Strip steak 34.99 3 burgers $19.77
Steak Burger 12.49 Drinks $7.47
Pork Loin 23.99 Dessert $8.07
Dessert 6.99 X 3 20.97 $35.31
Drinks 7.47
$99.91

50's primetime MGM Dinner MGM day Pizza Planet Total meals $111.72
Fried Chicken $15.99 3 pizza meals $23.37
Meatloaf $14.99 drinks $7.47
Pot roast $16.99 Dessert $7.47
Dessert $17.97 $38.31
Drinks $7.47

Yak & Yeti Lunch Animal Kingdom day Disneyquest Wolfgang puck express Total $120.74
Lo mein 15.99 2 pizza's $32.85
Sweet sour pork 16.99 Drinks $7.47
Ribs $22.99 Dessert?
Dessert $16.98 $40.32
Dinks $7.47
$80.42

total 4 days $500.28 Dining plan $503.88

We don't normally have dessert and some of the meals are more expensive than I would normally pay but the deluxe dining plan looks like it is worth it, especially since I have not added in the 2 snack credits. One of them we can use for breakfast and the other for the end of the day. Last time it was fun to let the kids order whatever they wanted and not worry about the cost and to also give in to them when they wanted an ice cream.

I am hoping if I get the BWV I can add on the dining plan when we arrive and then get my tickets from Under cover tourist to save a few dollars. It seems so much more expensive when Disney adds them all together.

Universal studios 2 day 2 park tickets have been purchased from Billy Boy's tickets. I was too late to get the deal for 7 day unlimited tickets but I don't anticipate going more than 2 times anyway. These are good for 6 days after first use but only allow 2 visits. Total price was $326.42.

I would like to stay at the hard rock hotel as we are a rock n roll kind of family but I don't know if I can swallow paying $309 per night plus tax for 2 nights. I might forgo the coolness of the resort and FOTL passes and book something in the area on priceline or hotwire. I can stay at a Disney deluxe for that price! The hard rock hotel did perk Jay up, especially when I mentioned they play music underwater but that is a LOT OF MONEY!

I booked the Marriott MCO on priceline for our arrival night on 11/15. I was so hoping for the Hyatt but it was not to be. Jay and I stayed one night at the Marriott when we came in 2003 and it was not as close to the airport as it looked. I will need to call and see if they charge for parking as I have seen it both ways. If they don't and the price for the rental is not much more I might just rent a car when we arrive so we can get an early start the next morning. Breakfast at the hotel in 2003 was expensive and not so great. We will arrive early enough in the evening that we will want to get some dinner and explore. I am thinking now maybe I should have booked a night at POP century to get us started as it would have been about the same price with my pin code. :rolleyes: With taxes and fees the Marriott was $60.51. I tried several bids but didn't get anything until I entered $47/night.

Taxes have been done and a hefty refund is on it's way. I am hoping it will be deposited feb 5th as indicated in my confirmation email. Once the taxes arrive I will book our cruise.

I sent off a check today for $640 for the DVC boardwalk studio. I was hoping the price would be a bit lower as last time my contact gave me a bit of a break on the price point. We are still saving over port orleans. I would prefer the port orleans room for the 2 beds and possible rollaway bed but the Boardwalk wins due to location.

I need to check out the Give a day website again and see if there are any new volunteer opportunities. I received replies back from our last selections that they are inundated with requests. Maybe we can make some blankets for project Linus. I was hoping we could use the value of the give a day ticket and upgrade to 5 day tickets with the water park and more option. I am still not sure if the extra cost is worth park hopping.

I found out a friend of mine is going to be on the same trip (same cruise too:lmao:) and they get the park hoppers. I am always amazed at how small our World really is some times. I am sure we would use them and the kids think I should get them but it's not coming out of their bank account!:rolleyes1 . I guess it will depend on how the give a day works and what my finances look like. I am going to be adding on the dining plan so without the park hoppers it will make setting up our dinner choices a little harder.

The tax refund was in the bank on friday morning as promised by Uncle Sam :cool1: so now things can really start to happen!

I have been checking for a secret porthole room (SPH) but nothing ever came up so I resigned myself to a cat 9 for $1611 on deck 2, which was fine with me. Since I am all about finding the best deal I contacted some TA's to see what kind of OBC I could snag. I received 4 replies and they were all comparable but Sandy at Instant impressions (distrips@aol.com) offered up a Category 10 room at a Category 9 price on deck 5. This is what is lovingly called a secret porthole room and what I have been trying to get. I got one of the least obstructed rooms, 5520. Here is a website that shows the Wonder's deck plans.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/cr-deckplans.htm#

It was $1401 for the 3 of us, a savings of $210, every little penny helps! She also offered a $65 OBC which is a nice bonus. Disney VISA holders could get another $50 OBC but I don't need another credit card! I used her for our last cruise and she gave the kids some pin traders along with a nice welcome gift so I highly recommend her. She responded immediately to my emails, even late at night 3 time zones away. She called me on friday afternoon and I gave up my United airlines VISA card and secured the room. (I made a payment to the VISA card to offset the new charge:))

I decided to pay in full so I wouldn't worry about it later but I kind of wish I would have held back $100 in case I find a better deal or what to make a change. Once you pay in full you are pretty much locked in. I didn't think about this until later, oh well I feel I still got a good deal.

I have searched online for a volunteer opportunity but nothing ever seemed to work out right. I had applied to help out at a walk a thon but never got a confirmation so after searching for several days I decided for our Disney Give a day our resources and time would be best used to make hygiene kits for the homeless.

http://www.rescuemission.org/

I would have preferred to find an organization in our local community but there was not much that we could all do together, especially since my Son lives with his Dad and is only here every other weekend. I talked to the kids about homelessness and how lucky they are to have everything they need and able to go on lavish vacations (DisneyWorld is considered lavish in my family, especially since I want to stay on site!) and have all the latest gadgets and cool clothes.

I spent a little more than a one day ticket would be buying the supplies at the dollar tree and .99 store and it made me feel good to do this. I found some cute small comb and brush sets in the dollar bin at Target so I bought those too. I knew I needed to get everything packed up because I would just keep buying and buying and soon we would end up being homeless!

Ally and I are driving to Orange County Rescue mission in Tustin, CA on Tuesday after school to deliver our 15 hygiene kits. We were only required to make one per person but I thought that was too cheap and easy so I upped it to 5 kits per person. We might make a stop in Disneyland for a few hours on the way home!

jayallydonate.jpg

Allydonate.jpg

jaydonate.jpg

Alamo rental is now down to $253.90 using code 7013904 and rate BYW9 with a free car class upgrade to a mid-size. I would love to get it under $200 so I will keep checking. The upgrade was listed in their hot deals email and expires 12/13/2010. The last time I tried to use the car class upgrade the website would not accept it.

I am counting down and only 5 months, 2 weeks and 6 more days to go before our trip. :cool1:

I booked all 3 flights on United and now I find out my kids have November 11th and 12th off school and if I can swing it I want to change our flights to arrive earlier so we can visit with my relatives in Tallahassee and Fort Walton Beach. I ended up using 86,500 frequent flyer miles because the flight my daughter and I are booked on was not available for my Son so I had to book a standard award. You would think with all the miles I have accumulated in my account and still have pending I would have some sort of "Status" with United! But noooo....when I use them I go back to nothing.

I am getting the basic dining plan and have made my dining reservations at the 180 day mark but forgot to schedule the Crystal palace so I need to call back. Instead of cosmic Rays maybe we can do lunch there on our first day. I need to find out if I have enough table service credits, I am not sure if wolfgang puck is counter service or table service, CRO gave me a confirmation number and time. We would be fine with a counter service meal. I am also springing for park hoppers and more tickets so we will have flexability and the kids really want to go to Disney Quest and a water park. Too bad Typhoon Lagoon will be closed while we are there. I wanted to try out a different water park. With our GAD tickets the price will be $777 for 3 park hopper and more tickets. I am going for 7 day tickets, it is only $12 more total.

I learn a lot on the DIS boards and ordered Cinderella Carriage pendants for my daughter and I to search for Pearls in Japan. Our last trips we did not explore this area much. I want to do the Kim possible mission too, I know my kids might be too old but it will be fun. The pendants were very cheap and not the best quality but it will make a nice memory.

I have started planning some FE (fish Extender - people who have cruised on DCL know what I mean) gifts for our cruise. We might have a pretty good group on board and I am hoping it will be a lot of fun. I am worried by the time the cruise comes along I will have overdone the gift buying/making but that is part of the fun. I wish I was as creative as some of the other people on the cruise board.

I found our 2 Pal Mickeys, which was not an easy task if you have seen my daughter's room (or have a teenager yourself!). We bought the first one in 2003 and the other one in 2007. I was reading a posting about Pal Mickey being discontinued so I was afraid they would not work anymore. Thankfully Disney still supports them. I had to take them apart and wiggle a few wires and add fresh batteries and they both worked ok. The older one kept telling the same jokes so hopefully a park update will help. I have now stored them safely without the batteries along with my other vacation "stuff".

I hate planning vacations and thinking about them for so long and then I don't know what to do with myself anymore after they are done! I am going to try and save some extra money to book a trip on the Dream or on the Wonder to Alaska. Allyson thought it was the Dream going to Alaska so it is going to be a tough decision - Sail on the Dream on a 3 or 4 day Bahamas cruise or 7 day Alaska on the Wonder? We have never been on the Magic and although we love the Wonder I would like to experience another ship.

The amount of money I need to save to pay for everything and have a great time without worrying about the budget is daunting but I think I can do it as long as I remain disciplined. I did not do too well the last couple of days with a trip to Costco and then today Allyson and I got a Mani-Pedi to celebrate the last day of school. It ended up being $45 for the both of us although the girl doing my nails tried to charge me $6 more for an additional service I did not ask for. Sometimes the language barrier can be problematic. I was thinking $28 Max for just a pedicure for both of us but they had a special for the Mani-pedi so with tip I ended up spending $50.

Here is the current Itinerary:

Friday November 12th – United Flight Depart 7:35am Arrive 6:19pm. Currently we are leaving on the 15th, same flight and times. Funny how the earlier flight was available for FF booking and when I called it was gone. I think they did that because I wanted it. There are no more seats booked on the earlier flight than any others, who knows why they do things the way they do, it is still very early. I am waitlisted for 11/12 but I am thinking about calling to see if I have a better chance of getting the 11th. In order to change the tickets without charge I cannot change the times, layover airport or final destination, just the date and it has to match exactly. After we arrive I will pick up rental car from Alamo and Drive 4 hrs to Tallahassee (if I can change the flight), if not we will stay at the MCO Marriott as planned on the 15th.

Saturday November 13th – Tallahassee

Sunday November 14th – Tallahassee – Visit Fort Walton/Niceville

Monday November 15th – Leave by 9am, travel to Orlando Marriott and arrive around 1pm – Eat at T-Rex in downtown Disney? If we have time to visit Disney we must activate give a day tickets at the ticket window and then go to customer service to add on 6 days of park hopper and more tickets. I wish I would have waited before booking the Marriott on Priceline. I only paid $50 so it would not be a huge loss if I don't show up.

Park hours on 11/15
Magic Kingdom 9:00 -8:00
Epcot future world 9:00-7:00
Epcot world showcase 11:00-9:00
AVOID Hollywood studios 9:00-7:00 extra magic hour open until 10pm
AVOID Animal Kingdom 9:00-5:00 early entry at 8am
Blizzard Beach 10am -5pm
Disneyquest: 11:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.

Tuesday November 16th – check into Boardwalk villas at 9am, activate dining plan and add to tickets –Magic Kingdom. Lunch: Cosmic Rays (Crystal Palace)?) Dinner: Chef Mickey
Magic Kingdom 9:00 -7:00
Epcot future world 9:00-7:00 early entry at 8am
Hollywood studios 9:00-7:00
Animal Kingdom 9:00-5:00
Blizzard Beach 10am -5pm
Disneyquest 11:30am to 10:00pm
Events: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Wednesday November 17th – Go to Epcot 9am - 9pm, Lunch Sunshine Seasons; Dinner: Le Cellier
Magic Kingdom 9:00-8:00
Epcot future world 9:00-7:00
Animal Kingdom 9:00-5:00 extra magic hours until 8pm
Blizzard Beach 10am -5pm
Disneyquest 11:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m

Thursday November 18th – DHS Dinner 50’s prime time
No dinner fantasmic package for 50’s prime time. Must be in line at 5:30 for Fantasmic seating.
Magic Kingdom 9:00-7:00 early entry at 8am
Epcot future world 9:00 -7:00
Blizzard Beach 10am -5pm
Disneyquest 11:30 a.m. to 10:00p.m
Events: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, Fantasmic 6:30pm

Friday November 19th –Blizzard Beach 10am – 4pm and then night at Epcot. Dinner at Teppen Edo
Magic Kingdom 9:00-8:00
Epcot future world 9:00-7:00 extra magic hours until 10pm
Blizzard Beach 10am -5pm
Disneyquest 11:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Events: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Saturday November 20th –Animal Kingdom 9 - 5pm. Disney Quest until 11pm. Dinner at Wolfgang Pucks
Magic Kingdom 9:00 -10:00pm
Epcot future world 9:00 -7:00
Hollywood studios 9:00-7:00 early entry at 8am
Blizzard Beach 10am -5pm
Disneyquest 11:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.

Sunday November 21st – Cruise. Drive to port to arrive around noon and have lunch on the ship, final boarding at 4pm.

Monday November 22nd – Cruise

Tuesday November 23rd – Cruise

Wednesday November 24th – Disembark Cruise 8am. Drive to Universal Hotel. I don't know if i can justify almost $300 a night for a resort hotel. I am hoping for a good AAA discount code or special deal. Universal Studios 9am – 9pm.

Thanksgiving Thursday November 25th – Universal Studios 9am -9pm. We are not big Thanksgiving fans so I am not going to worry too much about finding a special place for dinner. I hope the parks will not be crazy on this day!

Friday November 26th – Our last day at WDW or whatever the kids want to do. Drop off rental car at 4pm. Flight departs at 6pm. Pick up dinner in Denver during layover. Arrive home at 10:58pm.

I'm sure the third time WILL be the charm for you. :goodvibes

Thank you, I am finding time does heal old wounds. The more time that passes, the easier it is for me to read this and accept nothing is perfect but we need to make the most of what precious time we have with our families.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter