4/16-6/29 Toy Story Mania Facts & Discussion - NEWS: Ride Open w/Same Day FP (6/19-29)

Now I'm just waiting to see what happens when it re-opens...hoping for a fp :)

I have had it confirmed by 2 CMs in Guest Relations the past few days no plan to open FPs from the 6/19-6/29. That doesn't mean that can't change, but both seemed pretty certain it would be SB only. I'm selfishly hoping they are wrong:o

I have had it confirmed by 2 CMs in Guest Relations the past few days no plan to open FPs from the 6/19-6/29. That doesn't mean that can't change, but both seemed pretty certain it would be SB only. I'm selfishly hoping they are wrong:o

That would be a bummer :(

Standby by with three tracks is not bad. I see it's only been around 30 minutes since they opened them all.

Standby by with three tracks is not bad. I see it's only been around 30 minutes since they opened them all.

Yeah I agree that would be perfectly fine, BUT one of them claimed only 1 track will be running during that time. That is part of the reason I wondered if maybe the other two tracks might be used in connection with the previews using the new entrance. However, others commented they didn't think that was possible. I guess we will find out.

We rode toy story yesterday - we got to Hollywood studios around 9:45 and went straight to toy story. Sign said 25 minutes but it only took us less than 10. The queue was all outside - you cross the street twice with cm’s Holding back the walking traffic. As soon as you get in you walk straight to where they hand you the glasses and go up the stairs. We were never stopped waiting it was just a walk through. Later in the day around 2 I checked mde and there was a same day fast pass for 3:10! There were no fast passes in the morning when I checked on the bus going over. Not sure if this is just a low crowd week or the rain is keeping the locals away since it’s been rain all day this whole week. But we walked right on toy story!!

Hi! I know that currently fastpasses aren’t open to guests for Toy Story Mania, however, I’m going to be there from 6/20-6/30 and was wondering if fastpasses are currently available for that week (aside from opening day)? I can’t tell from MDE if the fastpasses are not available that week or if they will just keep them unavailable and on standby for that week prior to opening. Does anyone know? Thanks!!

Hi! I know that currently fastpasses aren’t open to guests for Toy Story Mania, however, I’m going to be there from 6/20-6/30 and was wondering if fastpasses are currently available for that week (aside from opening day)? I can’t tell from MDE if the fastpasses are not available that week or if they will just keep them unavailable and on standby for that week prior to opening. Does anyone know? Thanks!!

Hi, I merged your post into this thread on the topic.

The ride is scheduled to be fully closed 6/11-6/18. Currently, FPs have not been made available 6/19-6/29. It is unknown if FPs for those dates will be added at some point, either on a pre-booking or same-day basis. I'd keep one ear on this thread.

Hi, I merged your post into this thread on the topic.

The ride is scheduled to be fully closed 6/11-6/18. Currently, FPs have not been made available 6/19-6/29. It is unknown if FPs for those dates will be added at some point, either on a pre-booking or same-day basis. I'd keep one ear on this thread.
Thank you, thank you, thank you :)

I tried to get a FP for 6/19 at 6am CST today and none were available.:worried:

Yeah they weren't available for those booking at 60 days either (see above). I was told they will not be back from 6/19-6/30 but I do think that could change. At this point nobody knows....

DD7 and I arrive on Thursday and will bet DHS on Friday, hoping the will open FP+ back up. Responding to stay up on the news as we get closer to arrival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter