• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4/29 postcard!

mkymouse4ever

DIS Veteran
:rolleyes: I thought oh my gosh, this has to be the AP rates or something great! NOT WDW is advertising about the price increase for dvc, so buy now, before june. :guilty:

Oh well, it was exciting for about 5 seconds when I saw a mickey face postcard at a distance in the mail pile.

Still waiting for ap rates august 2005! MKY princess:

mkymouse4ever said:
:rolleyes: I thought oh my gosh, this has to be the AP rates or something great! NOT WDW is advertising about the price increase for dvc, so buy now, before june. :guilty:

Oh well, it was exciting for about 5 seconds when I saw a mickey face postcard at a distance in the mail pile.

Still waiting for ap rates august 2005! MKY princess:

::MickeyMo I got the same postcard today. LOL :cool1: I was so excited until I read it! :sad2: Gonna keep hoping for one though!! :wave: Rebecca

Got that same post card today. Maybe you should call and see if you have a discount attached to your name. I had received a email with a special that ended it april and since I was going in July it was no good to me. I then called and asked if I had any other code I could apply to my July vacation and sure enough I did. I got a mod for 88.09 a night. Value was 65 something and WL was 159 something. So you might be on their code list and just didnt get the new one. I know I didnt receive it but I receive the april one and the DVC one. Mine was good until July 4 ( code that is) so I booked July 1-17 and got all the days after the 4th for the 88 also since I had at least one day that included the july 4th date.
good luck

Know what you mean. My heart when pitter patter pitter patter when I saw an evelope yesterday with the Mouse Logo and 'do not throw away' written on it. Just an ad to apply for a Disney Visa. No code. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter