4 Canadians take on the World - a PTR

fallen_angel727

Here you leave today and enter the world of yester
Hello everyone and :welcome:

I'm going to try do this right for once and actually complete a PTR followed by a completed TR.

**Disclaimer: this trip isn't actually booked yet, we have another Caribbean trip booked for August so I will be booking this the week we get back**

So now this trip is quite a spur of the moment decision. While at my parents I was talking to my DB's GF about my last trip to the world and she was saying how I should have taken her. So after some quick pricing and giving up our Dec. trip it was settled (in a matter of 5 hours) we were going to WDW in May (Star Wars Weekend and Harry Potter included; well hopefully SSW) all for a low price of $1000 a person.

Our quick itinerary - we figure on leaving may 24th driving through the night and arriving Saturday the 25th, staying until the 31st and arriving home June 1st. Now we've planned on Pop Century as I had a wonderful experience last time, so hopefully this is where we will end up.

Now I'll Do some introductions for our lively bunch, as I've stated there will be my DB and his GF, (don't worry if something happens here I'm still going :lmao:) DH and myself.

Here a pic for you all to get a visual of this good lookin' group of travelers...

382363_10150930959805068_851005067_21554967_1202088369_n.jpg

L: DH (29) = Aaron :yoda:
Center: Brother's GF (19, 20 by trip time) = Allie :stitch:
Back: DB (23, 24 by trip time) = Brandon :goofy:
R: Myself (26, 27 by trip time) = Ashley :dumbo:

DB and his GF have been together for almost 4 years now and going strong (we see a ring in the future...definitely), DH and I have been married for 1 year (as of this coming Monday) and we're all quite close so this trip will be quite the interesting time. To save in $$$ we have decided to drive down and share a room while on the Quick Service Dining Plan. While not ideal to share a room, it's what making this trip possible for us as 2 of us are still students (myself and Allie). This trip however will be my graduation present to me!!

Hopefully you will all join me in the planning process and stick with me when I go back to school and only get to post on weekends :scared:) More to come soon when I have a bit more concrete information and some other exciting stuff to share!

:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter