4 credits left - California Grill Question

Amv209614

WIDisneyGirl
Hello,
On our last night we have a California Grill reservation. We are a party of four - 2 adults, 2 kids. I know it costs two TS credits/person. Can we use our four remaining TS credits on the adults and pay out of pocket for the kids meals??
Thanks much!

Which plan are you on? The regular plan has separate credits for adults and children.

Not table service credits on basic. My answer presumed, for some reason, you were on the Deluxe plan (where all credits are pooled).

So then we can choose the adult and the child? I thought a child could order an adult meal (in most cases) at TS meals.

So then we can choose the adult and the child? I thought a child could order an adult meal (in most cases) at TS meals.

According to Disney's web site a child must order of the child's menu when one is available.

It sounds like you've confused all the different plans. For your plan, the DDP, kids on the plan must order a kid's meal at all TS restaurants, but they may order adult meals at any QS location.

So, yes, at CG, you can decide which adult and which child will use credits and which will pay OOP.

It sounds like you've confused all the different plans. For your plan, the DDP, kids on the plan must order a kid's meal at all TS restaurants, but they may order adult meals at any QS location.

So you are aware, the above may happen in the parks, but according to the Disney web site children always have to order from the children's menu, where available. Their web site states one thing, but something else may happen in the park. Just something to keep in mind.

So you are aware, the above may happen in the parks, but according to the Disney web site children always have to order from the children's menu, where available. Their web site states one thing, but something else may happen in the park. Just something to keep in mind.

Yes I am aware and it used to be you couldn't talk about it here on the DIS, and I still hesitate to suggest it, but it is such a common practice that it's become a disservice to newbies to not make them aware of how it plays out. I still think with the addition of the alcohol in 2018 AND the new tracker in MDE that they are on their way to enforcing their own rules, but as of today, 90% of users still report that kids are even encouraged to order adult meals at QS locations when on any plan and the majority of TS when on the DxDDP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter