4 Days but I can't pack!

tylersmommie

Earning My Ears
Does this happen to anyone else?? We are leaving Saturday morning and I just can't seem to bring myself to pack. I'm not sure if I think that if I pack it will be over that much sooner (I get really sad when our vacations are over - I'm talking tears!) or if I pack, the next 4 days will be that much harder to wait. So I just keep shopping to pass the time for stuff we really don't even need for the trip. I know I really need to get my act together because I'm packing not only for myself but my DH and our 20 month DS.

Maybe I should go start packing (at least get my suitcase from the attic :rotfl: ) instead of obsessing over these boards!

Have fun everyone!

You are a good one because i would have my suitcases in the floor sunday :rotfl2: I too would still be shopping for everything i needed for the trip. All right heres some pixiedust: GET MOVING GET MOVING YOUR GOING TO DISNEY WORLD :cheer2: :banana:

I always wait until the night before we leave to start packing. I do it simply for the reason that the last night before vacation seems to D-R-A-G on for so long! Packing and panicing about what I don't have makes the few hours left go by so much faster. :cool1:

Have fun on your trip!!!

muguet27 said:
I always wait until the night before we leave to start packing.

I also wait until the night before to pack.

This is exactly why I waited till the last minute to pack. The consolation I can tell you tough is that this was by far the most magical, the best trip we have ever taken. And we are already planning for our next trip. You will have a great time, go enjoy they come back share and plan!

LOL.. I start planning what to pack as soon as we decide we're going somewhere (I actually want to go pack right now, but I have a feeling we may need our clothes since we're not leaving for another 32 days), but we always end up packing up until the night before... I pack for myself, DH (why can't they ever pack fro themselves? lol) 5 y/o DD, 3 y/o DS and 1 y/o DD ...
But you're leaving tomorrow! Hope you've at least grabbed your suitcase by now! lol
HAVE FUN!!!
Kellie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter