4 Disney shows on the Travel Channel TODAY!

TigrLvsPooh

Travel Channel's Ultimate Disney Fan
Today on the Travel Channel you can see:

Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes 4 pm eastern
Disney's Imagineers Disney's Imagineers 5 pm eastern
Disney's Animal Kingdom 6 pm eastern
Fan's Guide: Walt Disney World :wave2: 7 pm eastern

Check local listings for the time in your area!!! :teeth: And don't forget that last show to support your fellow DIS friends!!! :D

WOW! 3 straight hours of Disney! That should give me a "fix"! LOL

I hope they replay that later on at night. That is the time I am commuting home and then at the gym! Man! Bad timing!

Sound should be working :)

Thanks so much for posting, TigrLvsPooh!
They're on the Haunted Mansion right now.

It's my cable company!!! I just called and they are trying to fix it. I hope they do it soon, the show looks cool. If anyone out there has blue ridge cable........help is on the way!

Thanks so much for letting us know. I wish I read your post earlier. At least I get to see the last half of the 4:00 show. :D

I think some of the shows are being repeated tonight. Our show is on again at 2:00 am eastern. IF you're a night owl!!! ;)

I've seen all of the shows before but not "Fans Guide". I caught parts of it but taped all of the shows because it was bath time for the DD's.

I hope they replay the Christmas in Disney show with Samatha Brown I watched last year. Don't you just love her!

Thanks for letting everyone know they are running!!:wave:

Hey Erika! Saw you again last night (even though I have it taped). We are off the the World in two days after having to cancel and reschedule TWICE due to Frances and Ivan...

Our first time to the Port Orleans area!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter