4 Generations, 5 nights, 1 Birthday, and a 2 year old!

We got home from Nashville yesterday. I think my ears are still ringing from the loud music! What a good time! My favorite performer was Miranda Lambert, especially when Carrie Underwood showed up for a surprise appearance!

Here I am, right before the show, boots and all!

I have already changed one FP+, exchanging The Nemo show for FOTLK. I am trying not to change any more plans, as the plan I came up with is a good one, and I am going to commit to it!

As for the sandals, they seemed to work out fairly well. I am still going to get new Nike Air sneakers and break them in also. Then I will have two pair to switch on and off. And regular slide on sandals for the resort, the pool, etc. The joke in our family is all about how many pairs of shoes do you need for a 5 day trip, anyway? My answer will be 3! ;)

I have been working on odds and ends this week.

1) Since we are driving from TN, we plan to leave about 7AM. It's about 11 1/2 hours of driving time, so I am working on a road trip bag for M. I want to get some things she has never seen before to play with, maybe a few cool snacks. So far, I bought a V-Tech Little App Tablet and a Doc McSuffins magnetic play board. The V-Tech toy got pretty good reviews on Amazon, so hopefully that will keep her busy for awhile. The magnetic toy hopefully won't get all over the car! We have a traveling DVD player that she has never seen, so we can bring some Disney movies too.

2) I plan to overnight near Ocala, FL. I recently found an old friend from High School who lives there with his wife and son. They will probably come by our hotel for a little bit. Trying to decide between two hotels right now, then I will book my reservation for that.

3)Found a little skinny cooler (holds about a 12 pack) that will fit on the floor of my car in front of M. That will work out very well for drinks on the road, as well as keeping drinks cold when we are in the parks. That is one advantage over the Disney buses! Nothing like being hot and sweaty, then getting in the car and having an ice cold water! (not to mention less expensive, too)

4) SB found a Sophia the First costume dress for M! So excited for her to wear it when she meets Sophia on our HS day! Planning to bring a pink shirt, purple leggings, and white keds to change her into. Then she can meet Sully as Boo!

5)Also been working on which clothes to wear for myself. I'm thinking of doing a look-a-like outfit for Daisy. I bought a lavender moisture wicking shirt for myself, I own white shorts and pink converse. I just need to find a pink bow! I have been searching for a bright yellow dress for Belle, and not having much luck finding a cotton sundress. We still want to do Monsters, Inc. SB could do Roz (khaki shorts, red tee) and K could do Sully ( aqua tee, purple shorts). Still have to do some thinking and shopping!

6)Making my list/gathering things I don't want to forget. Sunscreen, hats, ponchos, glow sticks, pins for trading, hand sanitizer, pipe cleaners and trivia books for waiting in lines, misting fans.

7) I also did my on-line check in!

I guess that's all my odds and ends for now! Thanks for reading my crazy thoughts!

Oh boy, Oh Boy! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Frozen Summer Fun! I am so changing my plans for my DS day!

My first thoughts are to move my FP+ ressies for later in the morning and see Oaken's trading post and Frozen Funland immediately after our H&V 8 am ADR.

Then we have to see the royal pair's arrival at 11Am!

I had planned to leave around 12:30 to rest/recharge at AoA. Then I had planned to eat at Beaches & Cream at 4:50. I may move up that ADR to 2pm, taking the boat to and from DS, so we can return for the late afternoon. This will give M enough of a break, right?

I can't wait to see what the "special Frozen-inspired food and beverage offerings" are!:cool1:

And a dance party at 5:30? party:

My thoughts are all aflutter!:dance3:

What a week! I'd been trying to decide how to handle the Frozen Summer activities at HS, debating moving around some FP+. I had decided to wait for a few live updates before changing anything. And then, BAM! pixiedust:, Disney announces a special ticket to get Sing-a-long, royal welcome, fireworks viewing, AND a dessert party for $59pp. I had to do it!

Within 30 minutes of the Disney Blog announcing the events, I had my conformation number :cool1:

This makes me cancel my B&C ADR, but it has been on the "I wanna do this someday" list for so long, I guess it won't hurt to put if off again!

Here is the new plan for HS Day:
8AM ADR for H&V
9-10AM FP+ for TSMM
9:40 Dis Jr Live!
10:10 FP+ for Little Mermaid (not really going, but want to let it expire)
See Ralph & Vanellope
Royal Welcome for A&E (and Kristoff ,too)
11:45 Beauty & the Beast
12-1 FP+ for ToT
12:30 Depart for R&R Time at AofA (before leaving, attempt to get 4th FP+ for RnRC that evening)
Lunch at AofA
Return to HS by 4:30PM
see Sully & Mike
See Frozen Funland & Oaken's trading post
6PM Frozen Singalong
Hopefully a FP+ for RnRC 7 or 8
8:30 Dessert party followed by
9:45 Fireworks

Makes for a long day. Hope the weather cooperates and little M can do it!
:jumping1:

I got Mickey Mail!

e924f29b-8f29-48e4-a306-80afcca6a0f6_zps7fa4076f.jpg

We all picked pink! :lovestruc

It's getting really close now. I placed a last Amazon order for the trip.
Pods for the coffee maker at AoA? check
Rain cover for the stroller? check
Misting fan? check

also picked up some odds and ends at the dollar store.
Rain ponchos? check
glow bracelets? check

I have finalized my wardrobe choices, made a list of what to get at the grocery store, double (and triple) checked all my ADRs and FP+. I even looked up the menu for the Drop Off bar at AoA and am planning our first adult beverage of the trip! I am ready, why isn't it time to go yet?

Oh, because I have to go to a week-long class in Nashville first and maybe I should be studying instead of reading the Dis! :rotfl2:

We leave in 3 days, and I couldn't be any more ready! I have my cash, my pennies and quarters for the squished penny machines, clothes are packed, grocery items are packed, and car oil has been changed. I even have a hotel reservation for the drive down. Why isn't it time to go? :upsidedow

Leave me a comment if you would like to hear how the adventures went! I haven't decided if I will write a trip report yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter