4-night Cruise to Nassau with Small Children... Worth Booking a Shore Excursion?

How far in advance did you call Disney to make this request and it just so happen that there’s only 8 people total in your table? :)
The table sizes are generally 4/6/8 people, it's unlikely you'd be at a bigger table unless you were part of a large group. We've sailed twice as a party of 4 on the Magic and Wonder and were given our own table both times without requesting it.

The table sizes are generally 4/6/8 people, it's unlikely you'd be at a bigger table unless you were part of a large group. We've sailed twice as a party of 4 on the Magic and Wonder and were given our own table both times without requesting it.

Nice. Hopefully we get our own table too! Thanks :)

How far in advance did you call Disney to make this request and it just so happen that there’s only 8 people total in your table? :)
We never made a request — it has just happened (on at least the past 5 cruises) that we are either at a table for 4 or a table for 8.

We went last year with a 3 and 6 year old, we got off and went to the Atlantis through the comfort suites deal. We all had a blast, and the kids loved it, but was a lot of walking and quite expensive. When we cruise again, we’ll stay on the ship. But glad we did it once.

We went last year with a 3 and 6 year old, we got off and went to the Atlantis through the comfort suites deal. We all had a blast, and the kids loved it, but was a lot of walking and quite expensive. When we cruise again, we’ll stay on the ship. But glad we did it once.

Even with the Comfort Suites deal, it’s still expensive? 😅 Do you have a view/can you see the Atlantis from the ship just for a background pic?

I think that’s subjective. I wouldn’t walk it but my sister would. Nassau isn’t the safest place so I would take a taxi.

Not sure. We always did it through DCL’s excursion. It’s called Graycliff chocolate something or other. We’ve done it several times. We always come back with lots of chocolate we made while there. It’s a hoot.

Even with the Comfort Suites deal, it’s still expensive? 😅 Do you have a view/can you see the Atlantis from the ship just for a background pic?

We had 6 of us total, so it added up, the comfort suits deal saved us some money, but the walk to get to where you had to pickup the wrist bands was LONGGGG, and we got lost multiple times, lol.
Once we found where we wanted to be, and got situated, it was a blast. The food was pricey too, but again...I'm glad we did it. I took my gopro everywhere, and watched our video the other week, we had so much fun there.

I'm pretty sure you can see the Atlantis from the cruise ship.

We did the Adastra Zoo excursion and city tour. I don't know if we would do it again but it was worth doing once. If you've never been to Nassau then I would get off the ship just to say you saw it. Have you really been to Nassau if you never stepped off the ship?
Agree that Ardastra Gardens is worthwhile one time with kids, and not too expensive relative to DCL excursion costs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!