4 Night Dream Dinner Rotation

hart6066

DIS Veteran
This will be our first time on a 4 night. I've requested ERRA bc DD loves Royal Palace. Question is...what is the 4th night theme and what night does it run? I think it's Pirate Night with the same menu in each dining room? Would rather not have Pirate Night in Royal Palace, but I think it is on the 2nd night? There's no other rotation with getting Royal Palace on 2 nights, correct?

We've only been on 3 night before. Thanks!

This will be our first time on a 4 night. I've requested ERRA bc DD loves Royal Palace. Question is...what is the 4th night theme and what night does it run? I think it's Pirate Night with the same menu in each dining room? Would rather not have Pirate Night in Royal Palace, but I think it is on the 2nd night? There's no other rotation with getting Royal Palace on 2 nights, correct?

We've only been on 3 night before. Thanks!

On the 4 night cruises, whichever MDR you have twice will be the one you have Pirate night in. The reason it is repeated is so you will get that restaurant's rotational menu one night and the pirate night menu the other.

Pirate Night menu is the same on all 3 restaurants, except AP which I believe has a reduced Pirate Night menu. During Pirate Night, AP does not show Crush, but shows pirate ships on the screens.

Pirate Night menu is the same on all 3 restaurants, except AP which I believe has a reduced Pirate Night menu. During Pirate Night, AP does not show Crush, but shows pirate ships on the screens.

I never heard they had a reduced menu on Pirate Night. It's the "Til We Meet Again" or "See Ya Real Soon" or whatever the final dinner is on 7-night or longer cruises where they do the drawing thing.

The reduced menu in AP is only on the Fantasy (in order to facilitate quicker service for the Animation Magic show). On the Dream the four night's menus are the 3 standard rotational menus and Pirate menu. As noted, whichever dining room you are in twice - that's the one that will have the Pirate menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter