4 night side beach visit with nice resorts?

JenniferFolsomCa

Mouseketeer
We are going to Orlando for a week end of May/June and want to also add a beach component to the end. Looking for a place that has resort amenties like ping pong/swimming pool and walking distance to the beach. Any beach recommendations?

We have been to Anna Maria Island before and loved it, but most of those require a full week and looking for a hotel style/timeshare set up.

Any thoughts?

Jenn

I have my eye on renting a unit from Wyndham Ocean Walk from an owner in the future. It's on Daytona beach and gets fantastic reviews. I have not been there, though.

How nice of a resort are you looking for? https://www.doncesar.com/ on St. Pete Beach is very nice.

If that's not what you're looking for, I'd search the Gulf Coast beaches from Clearwater south to see, if anything catches your attention. I personally think the Gulf beaches are much better than the Atlantic beaches in that area.

How nice of a resort are you looking for? https://www.doncesar.com/ on St. Pete Beach is very nice.

If that's not what you're looking for, I'd search the Gulf Coast beaches from Clearwater south to see, if anything catches your attention. I personally think the Gulf beaches are much better than the Atlantic beaches in that area.

I thought of Don Cesar as well for some reason. It certainly checks the boxes for a swimming pool and ping pong 😊 and quite a bit more. croquet anyone? Just make sure you packed your whites. There’s a dress code! It can be a bit stuffy.

But there should be hundreds of choices in the area between Clearwater and St Pete that meet those requirements.

Lots of good options I would start first on which beach/area you are interested in going to first.

one year we spent a few days in Disney followed by a few days at the Tradewinds on St. Pete Beach. We also did a week in Disney and a week at Cinnamon Beach (Palm Coast) one year as well. We enjoyed both beaches, one is south of Disney and one North, just depends which direction/beach you would prefer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter