4 parks in one day

No, it could be a tier 1 as well. As soon as the first FP was tapped they could book any ride at any other park.
So I can book SDD and as soon as I tap in book Soarin? I feel like I tried to do that once and it wouldn't let me.

So I can book SDD and as soon as I tap in book Soarin? I feel like I tried to do that once and it wouldn't let me.

Assuming it’s available, yes. Post #4 of the FP FAQ Addendum:
PARK HOPPING

Booking a FP+ for another park while in the first park:

(test credit to @marciemi)

When 3 FP+ are booked for Park #1:
With the new updates to the FP+ system as of April 2016, in addition to booking your 4th FP+ of the day on your phone (instead of a kiosk), you can now book FP+ for a different park than the one you’re in. If you have booked 3 FP+ for the first park, as soon as you scan at the first touchpoint to get in the FP+ line for your third FP+, you can then make a 4th FP+, either for the same park, or for another park. Be sure to allow yourself enough travel time for travel between parks when selecting your time.

When_2 or less FP+ are booked for Park #1:
Additionally, the new changes allow you to book fewer than three FP+ and once you scan the first FP+ (from within the first park), you can at that point make FP+ selections for a different park, even if you still have a FP+ remaining in the first park.

This can be especially helpful for Tiered parks – if for example you wish to hit Epcot at rope drop, use only a Tier 1 FP+ and then still have 2 more FP+ for another park later in the day.

Additionally, there is no restriction on Tier requirements BETWEEN PARKS during one day. So if you use a Tier 1 at Epcot you can then book a second Tier 1 at HS immediately upon scanning – Also, you can even book your remaining two FP+ at two different parks if you would like!

NOTE: Splitting FP+ between parks or booking for another park can NOT be done until the same day, AFTER you have already scanned your card/MB at the first FP+ Mickey head to “prove” to the system that you’re in a park.

You cannot book for 2 different parks in advance or even on the same day until you have scanned your first FP+ (not just gotten into the park).

My 18yo daughter and I successfully completed the 4 Park Challenge last September. Our goal was to do 5 attractions in each park, and to eat something in each park. Below is the strategy we used to complete the challenge.

AK => DS => EP =>MK [4 Parks 1 Day]

Animal Kingdom [8:00 - 10:00]
Na'vi River Journey
Kilimanjaro Safaris
Expedition Everest
Dinosaur
Snack

Travel via bus [10:00 - 10:30]
Hollywood Studios [10:30 - 2:00]
Slinky Dog Dash
Toy Story Mania!
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
March of the First Order
Sci-Fi Dine-In

Travel via boat/bus [2:00 - 2:30]
Epcot [2:30 - 6:30]
Test Track
Soarin'
Mission: Space
Spaceship Earth
Journey Into Imagination With Figment
Snack

Travel via monorail [6:30 - 7:00]
Magic Kingdom [7:00 - 11:00]
Liberty Tree Tavern dinner
Haunted Mansion
Pirates of the Caribbean
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Splash Mountain
Happily Ever After
Columbia Harbour House

How many of these were FP? I’m just not seeing the OP & I being this successful in June since it’s much more crowded than September (but it’s #goalz for sure!!!!)

This is so weird, but my roommate, our cast member friend, and I will be doing what I have dubbed “4 Parks 1 Birthday” on June 5 too for MY birthday! And clearly great minds think alike, because we’re doing the parks in the same order! I had just focused on 3 things in each park, but I love the idea of planning certain photopass stuff and souvenirs too! We’re carving out a chunk too to do the Storybook Dining at Artist Point before wrapping up at MK EMH.

How many of these were FP? I’m just not seeing the OP & I being this successful in June since it’s much more crowded than September (but it’s #goalz for sure!!!!)
We booked our initial 3 FPs for Hollywood Studios as below. I don't remember how many additional FPs were used? If we used any, it was just a couple of them?

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster 9:20 - 10:20
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10:20 - 11:20
Slinky Dog Dash 11:25 - 12:25

We did 4 in one day starting from BWI. We decided to do a 4 park day the day before so we didn't do much planning beforehand. We did AK first at rope drop and didn't use any fastpasses. Then we took the bus to MK, grabbed a snack and used our 3 scheduled fastpasses. We took the monorail to EP next. As soon as we tapped through our last FP at MK I made my 4th for EP. I continued to do this the rest of the day. We had lunch a Garden Grill and rode TT and FEA before hopping on the boat to HS. After HS we walked back to BWI. It was almost exactly 12 hours from the time we left BWI until the time we returned. It was one of my favorite days ever!

June 5, 2019 my DS (16) and I are going to attempt our own 4 parks in 1 day challenge. This is his birthday trip and he has planned a bunch of it and really wants to do this!

So my question is...

Our plan is to start at AK and ride EE, Primeval Whirl, and Triceratops at park opening and then head to HS as our 2nd park. We plan on getting FP's for HS. What time do you think we will arrive at HS after those 3 rides at AK and taking a bus or Uber to HS?
I do this every year for my birthday I also hit up AK and then HS I do my first FP for around 10:30-11. I then will head back to the hotel for a rest head to EPCOT and then head to MK for the fireworks EMH ( witch is normally Wednesday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter