4 Vancouverites take on Alaska! Aug 28-Sept 4 2017 *COMPLETED*

:thanks: Yeah - so excited to read your latest trip report, beautiful photo of your girls at the Sail Away party. I hope DCL continues to give the Club bands at check in, some much easier than waiting in line, thankfully on our first cruise last year, the line wasn't too long!! Looking forward to some amazing photos as the report continues.

:offtopic: Love your Pandora bracelet - I am hoping to get the DCL Pandora cruise charm when on our cruise next year (I didn't even look last year on our first cruise, so many other things to see and do I guess)

Outstanding sunset photos! And the Mickey Bar just makes me jealous, and anxious to book another cruise!

JG

:thanks: Yeah - so excited to read your latest trip report, beautiful photo of your girls at the Sail Away party. I hope DCL continues to give the Club bands at check in, some much easier than waiting in line, thankfully on our first cruise last year, the line wasn't too long!! Looking forward to some amazing photos as the report continues.

:offtopic: Love your Pandora bracelet - I am hoping to get the DCL Pandora cruise charm when on our cruise next year (I didn't even look last year on our first cruise, so many other things to see and do I guess)

:welcome: We are on the San Diego to Vancouver cruise coming up in May, right? We'll have to try and meet up! I love my Pandora bracelet, my hubby bought it for me for my 40th birthday last year and started it off with 3 charms (2 Disney) so it just became a Disney bracelet over time. I didn't look for any charms on this cruise, but I did buy one on the Fantasy in January. I don't have too much room left on this bracelet (I already have a second one waiting in the wings lol but probably won't do a Disney theme) but I might look on board the Wonder in May to see what they have, if there are any different ones.

:welcome: We are on the San Diego to Vancouver cruise coming up in May, right? We'll have to try and meet up! I love my Pandora bracelet, my hubby bought it for me for my 40th birthday last year and started it off with 3 charms (2 Disney) so it just became a Disney bracelet over time. I didn't look for any charms on this cruise, but I did buy one on the Fantasy in January. I don't have too much room left on this bracelet (I already have a second one waiting in the wings lol but probably won't do a Disney theme) but I might look on board the Wonder in May to see what they have, if there are any different ones.

Yes, that's right, my daughter (who will have turned 10) and I are on that cruise - it would be great to try and met up, we are on the cruise meets link. I have the Pandora locket waiting for me as there is some Mickey ::MickeyMo and Minnie::MinnieMo miniatures coming out in Australia in November - can't wait.

Love your report so far! DH and I are bring our 9 and 4 year olds on the Wonder in two weeks!

Love your report so far! DH and I are bring our 9 and 4 year olds on the Wonder in two weeks!

:welcome:

The Wonder is a gorgeous ship, is this going to be your first cruise?

I am woefully behind on updating this trip report but I'm making it my priority this week so stay tuned :moped:

:welcome:

The Wonder is a gorgeous ship, is this going to be your first cruise?

I am woefully behind on updating this trip report but I'm making it my priority this week so stay tuned :moped:

Yes, first Disney cruise, we are so excited! I've done two Carnival cruises in the past, both to Mexico. Hoping if this one goes well we can try another location in 1-2 years.

So much fun! Looks like you had a gorgeous day for sail away like we did and yum mickey bars! I loved being able to show our tablemates on the Fantasy the wonder of mickey bars being available on the ship and letting them know you could get them through room service!

So I just want to apologize that I haven't updated in a month. I've been dealing with some family stuff the last few weeks, my elderly mom who is now in hospital. I'm the only family (my parents divorced when I was young, dad died 2 years ago, all extended family are in the UK and elderly and I'm an only child). Couple that with two busy girls in elementary school and a UPS-employed husband who works 12 hours a day and I'm a bit stressed at the moment. I love coming on the boards and reading and interacting and I want nothing more than to continue this TR (if only to relive our amazing vacation!) but everytime I think about writing more I just can't find the motivation. I promise that I will get back to this at some point, hopefully sooner rather than later. We have a 5 night vacation to Puerto Vallarta coming up in 2 weeks and I'm just struggling/stressing about leaving while mom is ill, though the staff at the hospital are great and I'm in touch with the social worker who all assure me they won't release her to an empty house (she lives in our basement suite). If you could all send some pixie dust our way for my mom I'd really appreciate it :love:

I am so sorry to hear that. Thinking of you and your family.

Thank you. I went to see her today and she was not any better than Friday :( Her GI doc is coming in to see her tomorrow morning and is doing a scope as she was throwing up blood :sad2: She's on dialysis 3 times a week (has been for nearly 4 years) so this could be a sign of something worse...

My mom passed away at 1am PST this morning......so yeah....I don't think I'll be updating this again for a while. If you guys could just send me some love and pixie dust.....I'm going to need it to get through the next few weeks......months....I dunno.

My mom passed away at 1am PST this morning......so yeah....I don't think I'll be updating this again for a while. If you guys could just send me some love and pixie dust.....I'm going to need it to get through the next few weeks......months....I dunno.
So sorry for your loss! It is so hard to lose your mom, I've been there! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!