40% off offer if booked by 12/31, really a good deal??

calablovedisney

DIS Veteran
I am looking to book a swim with dolphins package for 4 people for sometime between July 6-10. When I go to the site it says up to 40% off if you book before December 31st. The prices shown are $220/person. I'm not sure that is a discount price at all. I get a message saying I have an offer, but still see those prices. These include 14 days at 2 additional parks. There is no offer showing that does not include the parks so I assume that is standard.
Can anyone tell me if $220 is a good price, or just a normal rate?
Thanks so much!

Summer rates are generally MUCH higher than $220 per person *if* admission to the two additional parks are included. I have routinely seen pricing for the peak months (June, July and August) at well over $300 each. Be sure you verify the inclusion of Seaworld and Aquatica before you purchase.....I would call to complete your booking, just to be certain.

Black Friday was 199 so it's not too far off from that. I remember seeing pricing closer to $300 for my dates earlier this year before that but I haven't seen a non sale price in a while.

Thank you so much for your responses. I have just booked my tickets and the do show the dolphin swim and 14 day admission to SW and Aquatica! I am vrey excited. I have only read positive reviews of DC and looking forward to this day. I don't think I could have done it if the tickets were any more $$ so I am pleased with this offer! Happy New Year!!!

Have fun!

If you're driving to SW / Aquatica, consider upgrading 1 ticket to add free parking (and Busch Gardens). Parking more than once costs more than the $25 upgrade.

Have fun!

If you're driving to SW / Aquatica, consider upgrading 1 ticket to add free parking (and Busch Gardens). Parking more than once costs more than the $25 upgrade.

I might just do this. We will have a rental car so we will be driving. We are still going back and forth on modifying our resort stay and length. Once that is done, I will decide on upgrading one ticket-if I can still do it at the discounted rate! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!