400+ points for rent @ $15.50 pp - HHI points for use at any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicolei12 - thanks for the inquiry. Of those 5 nights only one is currently available. I check the other Orlando DVC resorts but they also are only showing scattered 1 or 2 night stays at best. Sorry!

Thank you for checking! Is there availability for a 2 bedroom at the Animal Kingdom Lodge for those dates I posted?

It is crazy but inventory is really limited then. I think it might be the wine and dine event which is taking up a lot of room. There are only a few 1 night stays available.

If I do a search for ALL 2 bedroom units across all the resorts I see that Saratoga Springs has Nov 2-6 available in the 2 bedroom (so all but the last night). It would be 160 points total. (SSR also has 1 bedroom Nov 2-6 for 104 points.)

We can keep watching but I think with a TON of people moving trips from Spring/Summer to Fall since resorts are closed right now it might stay tough to get 5 nights in a row.

Let me know if/how I can help!

Stu : )

regarding:
Hello! Im looking to rent 62 point at the AKL for a studio standard view. November 2-7 2020

We are interested in Aulani for June 11. It is 69 pts. This is for a 2 bedroom oceanview. Are you able to help us?

Six Tails - We would love to help you. Start a "conversation" once you have 10 posts and send us the following info:
- Guest info including names of all guests (and ages of those under 18) as well as address and phone number for the primary guest

Wondering about availability on September 20-26th. Studios (standard view) at Animal Kingdom, Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, or Boardwalk. Open to others as well.

awynne13 - we checked but as of right now there are only a few individual 1-night stays available and nothing at all consecutive in studios. While I realize that it is a lot more points/cost I do see that Saratoga Springs has a 1 bedroom available for all those dates and it is 137 total points.

Hi, I'm looking for a studio at least 3 nights and up to 5 nights between nov30-dec6,2020. VGF,Polly, BLT, Copper Creek, Beach Club. In oder of pref. could do a split stay for 5 nights. Prefer standard view. Thanks!

We have a large window starting sept. For 6 nights with pricing on a studio and 1bedroom. Not very picky on resort. Staying at animal kingdom and it was a long trek with a 3yo. So that would be my only request. Like I said timing is whenever. Also what happens if the parks stay closed?

Hello, I am interested in either 2 studios at BW or a 3 bed at BW for 4 nights any time in mid august (preferably over 8/13). There will be 5 adults and 1 child under 4. Dates are flexible based on availability. Could you let me know what estimated cost would be? thx!!

Hello, I am interested in either 2 studios at BW or a 3 bed at BW for 4 nights any time in mid august (preferably over 8/13). There will be 5 adults and 1 child under 4. Dates are flexible based on availability! Could you let me know what estimated cost would be? thx!!

juliacramer - looking at Sept/Oct/Nov there are some 4-night spots but the only 6-nights in a row I see is:
Saratoga Springs -Studio - Preferred - Sept 26 to Oct 3 (13 to 18 points per night depending on which nights)
In 1 bedrooms I see:
Bay Lake Tower - 1BR - Lake View - Sept 7-13 (31-36 pts per night)
Boulder Ridge - Wilderness Lodge - 1BR Sept 7-13 (28-32 pts per night)
Boulder Ridge - Wilderness Lodge - 1BR Sept 17-23 (28-32 pts per night)
And OLD KEY WEST and SARATOGA SPRINGS (as the biggest resort) have quite a bit of availability in 1 bedrooms and we can look for dates for you if needed.

If the hotel is closed on the dates you book we will get out points back and we can either rebook different dates for you if you want or can refund in full. Your choice.

KaseyD081294 - Did you mean BoardWalk Villas? Aug 11-15 is avail in studio. As far as 3 bedroom the closest I see is Aug 15-18 in BoardWalk and it is 311 points. Let me know.

juliacramer - looking at Sept/Oct/Nov there are some 4-night spots but the only 6-nights in a row I see is:
Saratoga Springs -Studio - Preferred - Sept 26 to Oct 3 (13 to 18 points per night depending on which nights)
In 1 bedrooms I see:
Bay Lake Tower - 1BR - Lake View - Sept 7-13 (31-36 pts per night)
Boulder Ridge - Wilderness Lodge - 1BR Sept 7-13 (28-32 pts per night)
Boulder Ridge - Wilderness Lodge - 1BR Sept 17-23 (28-32 pts per night)
And OLD KEY WEST and SARATOGA SPRINGS (as the biggest resort) have quite a bit of availability in 1 bedrooms and we can look for dates for you if needed.

If the hotel is closed on the dates you book we will get out points back and we can either rebook different dates for you if you want or can refund in full. Your choice.

what are the dates and prices do you have for the last 2?

KaseyD081294 - Did you mean BoardWalk Villas? Aug 11-15 is avail in studio. As far as 3 bedroom the closest I see is Aug 15-18 in BoardWalk and it is 311 points. Let me know.
Hi, sorry yes I did mean Boarwalk Villas. After looking at sizes, I think we would only need a 2 BR at the villas or 2 studios. Could you send me the points pricing for the 2 villas vs a 2 BR? Thanks!

juliacramer - Old Key West 1 bedrooms are 24-27 points per night and Saratoga Springs are 22-31 points per night for most of those nights. Let me know what date range if you can narrow it down some. Thanks!

KaseyD081294 - all of the 2 bedrooms at BoardWalk Villas are "lock-off" 2 bedrooms. They are a studio and 1 bedroom combined which means that both a studio and a 1 bedroom need to be available for the dates you need. (That limits availability some.) Here is what I see for dates with more than 1 night in a row:
2BR Lock-Off - Garden/Pool View Aug 8 and 9 (103 points)
2BR Lock-Off - Garden/Pool View Aug 13 and 14 (103 points)
2BR Lock-Off - Garden/Pool View Aug 27 28 29 30 (154 points)
2BR Lock-Off - Standard View Aug 13 and 14 (89 points)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!