400+ points for rent @ $15.50 pp - HHI points for use at any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any availability for a studio starting January 2 (or 3rd) for a week, what is available? Looking for best price based on availability so any views or resorts. Two adult and two children both 8.

Last edited:
My family and I are looking at going to Aulani for my daughter's birthday Sept 11 - 13, 2020. We are looking at a Deluxe Studio which will be 34 points total. Do you still have points available?

Ajmiller - thanks for the inquiry. The only studio available for those dates has a great view - an ocean view. It is 25 points per night. (Other views in DVC rooms are booked up.) It would be 50 points for that room for those 2 nights. If that will work or you want us to check something else let me know.

Hello

Aulani 9/6-9/13
Deluxe studio standard/island garden view
1bdrm standard/island garden view.

thanks

DisneyMomVx2 - the studios are booked up but a 1 bedroom lake view is available for 66 points for both nights. Let us know if you would want us to book that.

hi! Im looking for 350ish points for Aulani. Please let me know if that many points are available. Thank you

Hi,
Looking for a rental for 3 nights at Poly December 7-10 or January 4-7 in a studio. Do you have anything available? My second choice is BLT standard room, third is Beach Club. Thanks so much.
Annie

Hi-
Any availability for one week, 1 BR, anytime between 12/1 - 12/19 at either BC, VGF, or BLT (listed in order of preference)?
Thanks!

HI! We are looking for Aulani, for just one night Tuesday Sept 22nd.
Studio, any view is fine. (prefer ocean)
There will be 3 adults, 1 child (16)

Thanks for checking!

Ltmmurphy - Hi. Here is what I see for availability in DVC Orlando for your dates in anything up to 2 bedroom:
BoardWalk Villas - 1BR - Garden/Pool View (118 points)
Jambo House - Animal Kingdom - Studio - Standard View (48 points)
Kidani Village - Animal Kingdom - 1BR - Standard View (96 points)
Kidani Village - Animal Kingdom - 1BR - Savanna View (122 points)
Old Key West - 1BR (94 points)
Old Key West - 2BR (130 points)
Polynesian Villas - Bungalow (496 points)
Riviera - 1BR - Preferred (170 points)
Riviera - 2BR - Preferred (214 points)
Saratoga Springs - Studio - Preferred (58 points)
Saratoga Springs - 1BR - Standard (98 points)
Saratoga Springs - 2BR - Standard (128 points)

If you are interested in any of those send us a message once you can. (I believe you need 10 posts total before you can send us a message.) If you have trouble sending a message let us know here on this board and we'll see if we can help.

Can you book Kidani Village - Animal Kingdom - 1BR - Standard View (96 points) for 7 nights in January? The week of January 25th (check in Sunday 24th) and check out January 31st? Should be 88 points? If not, January 17th - January 24th? 7 nights / 8 days? I hope to be able to PM you tomorrow with phone number. Thanks, Dwayne

DJES - thanks for the inquiry. We would love to work with you. We can book 11 months out at our home resorts which include Saratoga Springs in Orlando, Hilton Head Island in NC, and Grand Californian at Disneyland CA. If you want a different Orlando resort we need to wait until 7 months from the check-in date.

Looking for December 8-14th in Polynesian studio, please! 4 guest, 2 adults, 2 kids (7,9 at time of travel). thanks

Hi, WDW passholders here but first time posting please be patient with me :D
We are interested in:
Alunai
12/16-12/19/2020 (maybe a long shot I know)
Studio (or other least expensive), any view
2 ad, 1 ch
Thanks!

Hi we are interested in anything at the boardwalk that will sleep the 8 of us. We are looking at aug 31 for check in and would be checking out sep 9th. If it’s two studios or 1 bedroom with a lock off studio we just Want to be at the boardwalk. if dates have to moved around for us to stay we can probably move our flights. Hope to hear from you soon.

Kanderegg - generally you can hover/click on the name (ours is "kapicka") and a link to start a conversation comes up. For some reason on your name I don't see that option and I'm not sure why. We may have to check w/ the admin if you don't see a link either.
Good afternoon, Do you transfer points as well?

Thanks for posting this.

I am looking for some info on availability:

* Resort preference BEACH CLUB
* Room size STUDIO
* Desired view STANDARD
* Number in your party 4
* Ages of children: 13, 11

April 18 - April 23rd, 2021.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts