300 points for rent thru 3/2020 @$15 ppt. - HR SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized I haven’t hit the 7 month mark yet for my stay, request removed :)

Last edited:
Hi,
We have 400 points available that have to be used by
March 2020. Can book SSR March 20 and other resorts
now to October 2019 currently.

If interested, please send us the following and we can
check availability.

Please PM the following:
number of adults
number of kids
contact phone
dates
resort(s) preference
room type
ages of kids (if any)

Thank you,
Brian :cool1:

Hi, I'm looking for me and my wife's two year anniversary. July 25-28. The cheapest room for yacht club or beach club. Please let me know. Thank you.

:flower1:HI Brian,
If you still have points left, am wondering if you would mind checking for any studios available 8/11-8/20? Thank you so much!
Kathy

Hi,

check availability.

Please PM the following:
number of adults
number of kids
contact phone
dates
resort(s) preference
room type
ages of kids (if any)

Thank you,
Looking to stay at Polynesian studio from 11/18-11/23. I believe it is 92 points. Is that available?

Hi Brian,

I'm looking for 3 SSR preferred studios for 6 adults and 1 child on 4/28 to 5/4. Thanks!

Hi,

check availability.

Please PM the following:
number of adults
number of kids
contact phone
dates
resort(s) preference
room type
ages of kids (if any)

Thank you,
I am interested in any 5-6 night stay between the dates of 10/12/2019-10/28/2019 or 11/4/2019-11/23/2019
Interested in the following hotels in order- Poly Studio, Grand Floridian Studio, Bay Lake 1 bedroom, grand Floridian 1 bedroom, beach club one bedroom.
Willing to do split stay.
4 adults

I’m looking to rent at a 2 bdrm at BRV 9/15-9/17... 4 adults and 1 baby. Please let me know if you still have points available!

Hi there!

We are looking for a Studio or 1BR for May 7-12. I know this is very last minute, but we appreciate your help! I am hoping to celebrate my law school graduation during this time. Any resort is fine with us. Thanks!
Hi,
There are some openings at SSR for one bedroom villas for 155 pts. Other resorts have one or two days only.
PM me if interested.
All the best,
Brian

Looking for a monorail resort either Studio at Polynesian or 1-bedroom at the others. November 4-10.

Thanks
Hi,
There are only single nights at monorail resorts. There are other resorts with 3 or 4 nights available
if interested. Let me know.
All the best,
Brian

Hello! We are looking for any 1 bedroom availability in October or November for Bay Lake Tower (dates are totally flexible- wanting to spend at least 5 nights but 7 nights would be ideal). Thanjk you!
Hi,
BLT show one bedroom theme park view units open from November 15th - 23rd
or one bedroom lake view open from November 15th - 24th if any of these times
would work for you.

If interested, send me a PM.
All the best,
Brian

Interested in 1 night for OCt. 9th -10th

number of adults : 2
number of kids: NO KIDS
resort(s) preference: Any of the Epcot Resorts
room type Prefer a king bed please

THANKS
Hi,
The resorts with studio openings are SSR, OKW or BLT and
the resorts with one bedroom units are AKL, SSR or BLT.
Send me a PM if interested.
All the best,
Brian

I am interested in any 5-6 night stay between the dates of 10/12/2019-10/28/2019 or 11/4/2019-11/23/2019
Interested in the following hotels in order- Poly Studio, Grand Floridian Studio, Bay Lake 1 bedroom, grand Floridian 1 bedroom, beach club one bedroom.
Willing to do split stay.
4 adults

Hi Shelby,
Bay Lake shows up to 3 nights for a one bedroom lake view open 11/15-11/23.
Beach Club Villas shows one bedroom units open 11/15-11/23.
Grand Floridian shows one bedroom villa lake view open 11/16-11/23.
PM me if interested.
All the best,
Brian

I’m looking to rent at a 2 bdrm at BRV 9/15-9/17... 4 adults and 1 baby. Please let me know if you still have points available!

Hi Candice,
There is availability at BRV for the two bedroom villa for 9/15-9/17 for 74 points.
PM me if interested.
All the best,
Brian O'Donnell

Hi Brian,

I'm new to DIS Board and renting DVC points. I will be traveling with my family of 4(2 adults and 2 kids"9 and 7") and interested in the following resorts: Animal Kingdom(studio/savannah view), Wilderness Lodge and Board Walk/Beach Club. Our preferable dates are 12/30-2019-01/05/2020. Would you have anything? TIA-MJG

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!