• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

40th b-day @ WDW

• Thread starter chelsea&austinsmom
  • Start date
C

chelsea&austinsmom

We are leaving in a week for WDW. We are going with friends and he will turn 40 while we are at Disney any suggestions what we can do for his 40th b-day to make it special. I would like to do a t-shirt or something like that. Thanks for any info

To start off the day, if you are heading to Magic Kingdom, stop at Town Hall. They are suppose to give you something special. We never went over there, although we have been down during a few birthdays. Hopefully you can find more info before you leave. Good luck and happy birthday!

DH turns 40 on our trip in June. I'll keep an eye out on theis thread for any good ideas!

Everytime we have visited WDW, we send a letter to the manager ofthe resort informing that a special occation is
reason for the visit to WDW. EVERYONE = HOTEL, PARKS, ANY RESTURANT , MONORAIL ETC.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter