430 Dvc points for rent $15.00 pp BLT, SSR, BCV points

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgbsilver@hotmail.co

MAN OF MEANS BY NO MEANS THAT LITTLE OLD WINE DRI
DVC Gold
For rent over 600 points to be used at any resort for the next two years.,. Let me know and I will work fast with you to get your accomodations.

Regards,
Christian

Hi i am interested in renting at beach club, I am looking to rent from January 3-10 and I believe I would need around a 107 points. do you have available dates for those days? This is for my honeymoon. Possibly just the 3-7 but not completely sure yet.

Matthew

Last edited:
Any studios Dec 8-10 or Dec 15-17. Boardwalk, beach club, grand Floridian, Polynesian or bay lake. Thanks so much

And any chance of any of those having a studio or 1 br available May 12-14? BWV, BCV, VGF, Poly, BLT

I'm actually looking for between 500-600 points in June 2018. Would you be willing to discount that many points if I only need booking at the 7-month window? Would be willing to provide a deposit. (I also started a conversation with you)

Last edited:

Interested in 2 bedroom Savannah View AKL Kidani January 1-6, 2018 (possibly check in on 12/31).

Any availability at BLT or any MK area studio for 5 or 6 consecutive nights in October or November? Thanks in advance!

I am looking for a 2 bedroom BWV Oct 15 for 6 nights. Thanks for considering.

If you still have points I would be interested in renting a studio Dec 9th - Dec 17th 2017, at either BLT or BCV. thx

I am looking for a studio, either Nov 13th-17th or Nov 14th-18th. Lmk what is available please! Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter