440 Saratoga Springs (SSR) Points available for rent @ $15/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Powers

Tall Paul
DVC Gold
I have 440 Disney vacation club points available for rent. Please let me know you requested dates, unit size and desired resort. I will be glad to help you with your Disney vacation. I can help with all resorts within 7 months or less from today's date and up to 11 months out if interested in Saratoga Springs. Please PM your request or if you have any questions. I look forward to helping you! Thank you. Paul

Hi Paul, I know this is a long shot but are there any studios left for March of this year? Looking for 3 or 4 nights, not picky about the resort or dates.

Hello there are not any studios but I can get you a 1 bedroom from 3/16-3/20 at SSR for 129 points. Let me know asap. Thank you.
Paul

Hello there are not any studios but I can get you a 1 bedroom from 3/16-3/20 at SSR for 129 points. Let me know asap. Thank you.
Paul
Just me travelling this time so I'll have to pass. But thank you for taking the time to check!

Trying to PM. I want the transfer yes. But I will not be able to get back to my computer until midnight. Did you get my PM they dont seem to be going off?
Yes received. I sent you an email to call me when free. Thank you.

Just PM'd you. Looking for 300 point transfer if you have anything available.

Anything available 9/27-10/1? Doesn't have to be all days. We could do multiple resorts. Hoping for studio or 1 bedroom.

Yes there is a Deluxe standard studio at Saratoga Springs for 50 points. Please let me know how I can help you. Thank you.
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter