440 Saratoga Springs (SSR) Points available for rent @ $15/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, the only one I can book now is my home resort Saratoga Springs which is available in a 1 bedroom for 161 points or 2 bedroom for 203 points. It would be April 10th before I could book a different resort. Let me know how I can help. Thank you.
Paul

Anything available feb 23-28th doesn't have to be all 5 days, willing to stay a day or 2 at Uni.

I could take 300 points in a transfer if you could do $14 per point. Please let me know.

Terri

I have 440 Disney vacation club points available for rent. Please let me know you requested dates, unit size and desired resort. I will be glad to help you with your Disney vacation. I can help with all resorts within 7 months or less from today's date and up to 11 months out if interested in Saratoga Springs. Please PM your request or if you have any questions. I look forward to helping you! Thank you. Paul

I am having trouble sending at PM. We are looking for a studio March 30 - April 6.

Last edited:
I am having trouble sending at PM. We are looking for a studio March 30 - April 6.
Unfortunately there are not any studios available for that week at this time. I will be glad to keep checking but looks pretty full as only 1 night came up at SSR all others are waitlist. Thank you.
Paul

I would like to know if you have anything available for March 9-16th for 4 adults (preferably 2 bedrooms), preferably beach club or yacht club.

I would like to know if you have anything available for March 9-16th for 4 adults (preferably 2 bedrooms), preferably beach club or yacht club.
Unfortunately nothing is available for all of those dates, just random 1 nighters at a few different resorts. Let me know if flexible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter