440 Saratoga Springs (SSR) Points available for rent @ $15/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

How many are you looking to transfer?

Would you rather book a reservation -thought it would be easier to just transfer, then the problem is mine to find availability. Still looking to know when the points expire. Unless you're not interested.....

I rather book you a reservation b/c I am using 2020 points. Do you have dates and resort in mind? Thank you

I rather book you a reservation b/c I am using 2020 points. Do you have dates and resort in mind? Thank you

I'm looking for Check-In: 4/14, Check-out: 4/20. Right now the 16th and 18th aren't available, but the dates have been coming and going -waitlist would probably come through fairly quickly. Which is why I asked about the transfer. I'll keep my eye on the dates. Thanks!

looking for studio room/standard view at AKL (or any resort) for one night, 4 people. either 5/15 or 5/18 Thanks!

I'm looking for Check-In: 4/14, Check-out: 4/20. Right now the 16th and 18th aren't available, but the dates have been coming and going -waitlist would probably come through fairly quickly. Which is why I asked about the transfer. I'll keep my eye on the dates. Thanks!
SSR Preferred studio is open right now for all dates. 136 points. Let me know asap. Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter