440 Saratoga Springs (SSR) Points available for rent @ $15/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I'm looking for a 2 bedroom at any resort for 4 nights 3/26/19 - 3/30/19. Is there any availability at that time?
Thanks,
Megan

Hello,
I'm looking for a 2 bedroom at any resort for 4 nights 3/26/19 - 3/30/19. Is there any availability at that time?
Thanks,
Megan
Hello. Nothing is available at this time. I will be glad to keep checking if you want to follow up with me.

Hello, I am trying to make a magical adventure for my family this year for Christmas. I want to book the Disney animal kingdom villas 1 Bedroom savannah view. Does anyone have any points to sale from December 18 through December 27th, 2019?

I have 440 Disney vacation club points available for rent. Please let me know you requested dates, unit size and desired resort. I will be glad to help you with your Disney vacation. I can help with all resorts within 7 months or less from today's date and up to 11 months out if interested in Saratoga Springs. Please PM your request or if you have any questions. I look forward to helping you! Thank you. Paul

Hello, I am trying to make a magical adventure for my family this year for Christmas. I want to book the Disney animal kingdom villas 1 Bedroom savannah view. Does anyone have any points to sale from December 18 through December 27th, 2019?

I have 440 Disney vacation club points available for rent. Please let me know you requested dates, unit size and desired resort. I will be glad to help you with your Disney vacation. I can help with all resorts within 7 months or less from today's date and up to 11 months out if interested in Saratoga Springs. Please PM your request or if you have any questions. I look forward to helping you! Thank you. Paul
Apparently I can not PM yet. I am looking for December 18 through December 27th, 2019 AKV 2 Room suite Savannah View.

Anything available 3/1-3/4, or even 3/2-3/4? Studio preferred? But looking at anything available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts