440 Saratoga Springs (SSR) Points available for rent @ $15/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to this board, so I can't PM yet. I have, however, rented DVC points three times before.

Interest is for Check in Aug 31 2019, checkout Sep 7th 2019 - Studios only
#1: Bay Lake Towers - Standard - 105pts
#2: Polynesian - Standard - 123pts
#3: Bay Lake Tower - Lake view- 127pts
#4: Grand Floridian Standard - 129pts
#5: Boardwalk Villas Standard - 80pts
#6: Boardwalk Villas Preferred - 111pts
#5: Boulder Ridge Villas - Wilderness - 111pts

Looking for a 2 bedroom for 8/29-8/31/2019 would prefer anything in the magic kingdom area or animal kingdom lodge

Hi Paul I wrote you earlier about needing 232 points for Old Key West 2 bedroom villa near hospitality house 10/3/29-10/10/19. You said to contact you today at the 7 month mark. Is this something you can help me with?

Hi there! Im not sure how to PM but im interested in 21 points for AKL May 4th and 5th, is that possible? Thank you

I have 440 Disney vacation club points available for rent. Please let me know you requested dates, unit size and desired resort. I will be glad to help you with your Disney vacation. I can help with all resorts within 7 months or less from today's date and up to 11 months out if interested in Saratoga Springs. Please PM your request or if you have any questions. I look forward to helping you! Thank you. Paul

I have 440 Disney vacation club points available for rent. Please let me know you requested dates, unit size and desired resort. I will be glad to help you with your Disney vacation. I can help with all resorts within 7 months or less from today's date and up to 11 months out if interested in Saratoga Springs. Please PM your request or if you have any questions. I look forward to helping you! Thank you. Paul
Do you still have points available?

Hi! I am looking for points for the following stay:

OKW: 2bd December 1-5 (4 nights) 3 adults, 2 kids ages 3, 2. 116pts

Hi! I am looking for points for the following stay:

OKW: 2bd December 1-5 (4 nights) 3 adults, 2 kids ages 3, 2. 116pts
Hello yes or is available but I cannot book until ther 7 month window. Let me know if can wait until 5/1 and I can try then for you.

Hi, Is there any availability at AK value room Sept 14-21 2019 for 2 adults 2 children. Next choice is OKW or BWV.
Thanks for checking!

Hi, Is there any availability at AK value room Sept 14-21 2019 for 2 adults 2 children. Next choice is OKW or BWV.
Thanks for checking!
There is a 1 bedroom, but not a studio. SSR does has a studio open. Let me know.
Thank you

I realize this is highly unlikely but anything still open for 3/31-4/4 this year?

hello,

I am looking for a one night stay On May 26th 2019. I would love to look at the Poly or grand Floridian; studio would be preferable. My third choice would be animal kingdom lodge with a Savannah villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!