48 hour boogie

Pinnie

<font color=green>Working a Dream Job<br><font col
48 hours from now I will be at SSR!!!! :banana:

I started the summer back in June at VWL and will do a 4 night stay to cap my summer off before I go back to teaching!

I am also going to return to school! :::gulp:::: I have decided to go back for my certification in Autism! I already have a degree in elementary ed and sp ed for the mentally impaired, but I just am seeing so many more AI kids that I have decided to go back and learn more.

I may not be around on the DIS as much as I want to be, but i will be here in spirit with you all!

Have a great rest of the summer everyone!!!!

pinnie

Have a wonderful time, and best wishes as you pursue more education. I'm so glad there are people who care for children as much as you do!

Bobbi :grouphug:

Wow Pinnie!!! Good luck with your education plans! It takes a special person to teach special children (my grandmother taught special education for 40 years - her patience and caring amaze me still!)

Also, have a fun trip!!! :cool1: :Pinkbounc :banana:

I will dance with you Pinnie! :cool1: :cool1:

We are leaving on Friday for BWV! We have never stayed there before, so we are very excited! Enjoy your trip!! :earsboy:

Have a fantastic trip and de-stress before you go back to work and continuing your education!! :wave2:

Hi,

Have fun!!! Good luck with school. I go back for my senior year in college this Sunday. I'm majoring in English.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter