48 hrs until we leave

NJOYURLIFE

DIS Veteran
and I am no where near ready. I keep telling myself to keep it light and easy. Only 3 outfits each, no overpacking, take advantage of the washer/dryer, blah, blah blah....

My five year old packed her bag though....

You'll make it, have a great time, and I would check the bag just to be sure!

Bobbi

We're right behind you, leaving Saturday.

Yup, lots to do and no idea where to start! One side of me says, the heck with it, throw a few things in the bag and use the excuse to by those disney shirts and stuff I always wanted. The other side is sure to win, though, and Saturday at 3am I'll be freaking out.

Travel safe and Enjoy (well of course, that's your name isn't it!)

Hi,

You'll get there!!! Have fun!!! Be sure to report back!

NJOYURLIFE said:
and I am no where near ready. I keep telling myself to keep it light and easy. Only 3 outfits each, no overpacking, take advantage of the washer/dryer, blah, blah blah....

My five year old packed her bag though....

Flying or Driving.

I feel so sorry for your misfortune. I can't imagine what you must be going thru.

I will get excited with you!! We leave on Friday. DH has been packed for about a week. I just started throwing things in a suitcase last night. I have a tendency to overpack...so I need to really consolidate. I have that "what if I need this?" mentality.....

Tomorrow at this time I will be finishing up my lunch at Earl Of Sandwich and heading to the pool at SSR!

I am not packed yet, either. I just flew home from PVD on Sunday and just now am doing the laundry and repacking!

Have a safe and happy trip! See you there!

pinnie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter