488 OKW Points for Rent $16.00 per point. References available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Pieczonka

Earning My Ears
I have 488 OKW points available.

190 points for FEB 2019 Use year can be used up to Feb 1st, 2020
298 points for FEB 2019 Use year can be used up to Feb 1st, 2020 or Transferred into another DVC member account

Mike

My home resort is OKW. I can make reservations at this resort at 11 mo out or 7 mo in advance at any other resort. If your dates are available I will then need you to send me a PM with your name, address and ages of children in the party to make the reservation.

I have extensive experience with renting points and can answer any questions you may have.

Reservations are nonrefundable if you cancel. But if you need to change a date and it's avail I will modify your reservation.

Mike

I’m looking for something small (just my 10 yr oldson and I) anytime between 3/11-3/17. Open to any resort dates are kind of flexible (a day or two before or after). Anything available?

Hi! Could you check a 2 bedroom at boardwalk or OKW for May 29-June 5? Thanks for looking!

Are these points still available? Could you check on Thanksgiving week for me? Looking for either two nights, the 25th - 27th, or 4 nights, the 25th - 29th. Would rather not check out on Thanksgiving Day, the 28th. Would prefer a studio but will consider a 1 bedroom. Thanks!

So you will be able (assuming points are still available) to book AKL starting in June for a Jan 2020 trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter